Chapter 4: Introducing Pradumna

Raj Kumar Pradumna

            Raj Kumar Pradumna

       [Krishna & Rukshmini Son]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Story Unfolds: 8 yrs Back:

"Matashree, kya hamara Pitashree se bhet hona asambhab hain?!! (Mother, is my meeting with father is so much impossible?!!)" A young boy pouted at his mother in rage. He wanted to be loved by his father.

             Pradumna at that time

His mother raffled hod hair in deep love and affection. He was a cute little teenager Boy who loved his parents very much. His father was his ideal of lifetime. He wanted to be like him. At some day. After being elder in age.

Devi Rukshmini (1st wife of Lord Krishna)

His mother did not looked aged a bit. It had a nice back Story. His father, Lord Krishna, gifted Parijat flower to her which exclusively grew in the heaven. It was rumoured that who had the Parijat could retain her own age. Rushmini got the flower and she could retain her youth forever. That was the reason why she did not look a day older than 18 yrs old girl.

"Mate, Pitashree kya hamse Prem nahin karte?!! Toh phir woh Mata aur Putra ko, yani ki, ham dono ko samay kyun nahin dete!!! (Mother, did not father loved us anymore?!! Then why he did not give time to us?!! Both of us?!!)" He pouted his lips cutely in anger.

"Kisne apko kahan ki Main ap dono se Prem nahin karta?!! (Who told you that I don't love you anymore?!!)"

Suddenly he gasped in deep shock by seeing his father standing before him. With a smug smirk on his handsome face.

Lord Krishna (Husband of Devi Rushmini & Father of Pradumna)

He ran to his father happily. He was craving for his father's love. He never got the chance to be accustomed with his father very much.

He hugged his father tightly who had kissed his forehead softly with love and adoration.

"Pitashree, main bara ho gaya hoon!! Ap abhi bhi mujhe nanha sa balak samjhte hain!!" (Dad, I am a big boy now!! You still think me as a small kid even now!!) He wiped his forehead with force. His face got crimson red in humiliation.

"Ap abhi tak mere liye chote balak hi ho!! Bachhe apne Matah Pitah ke liye chote hi rahte hain!!! (You are still a little boy to me!! Children are always very small to their parents!!)" His own father, Lord Krishna, replied with a big smile.

"Ap iski bibah de do!! Woh itna bara jo ho gaya!!" (You give him marriage then!! He is so big boy now!!) His own mother Devi Rukshmini told him with a brightest smile.

"Woh toh Lord Shiva ki poti ke liye bana hain!! (He is made for the grand-daugher himself!!)" Lord Krishna had replied her. With equally bright smile on his handsome face.

"Jao, Pitashree. Ap bhi mujhe cher rahe ho. Abhi to main chota hoon. Bahat chota!!" (Let me go, father. Now you are mocking me. I am too small for that!!) Pradumna answered in the flustered face.

"Oh. Toh ab ap chote ho gaye!! (Ohh. So now you become small again!!)" His father pressed his lips together and smiled brightly.

He made a disappointed face and then he ran away from the room. To stop the discussion. He hated it whenever his parents talked about marriage.

Both of his parents laughed aloud. They were loving this boy's reaction. They did not know that after the war of Mahabharata they would get very little time to enjoy themselves. Alas!! Fate was cruel to them too!!

************************************

Hi guys,

I introduced the hero of this story. Lord Krishna son. Ptradumna. I hope you will like this too.

Regards,
Amropali

************************************