Chapter 4: Flash Back: Uruvi Unknown of Padmaja

Story Unfolds :

Mata Parvati was looking at the new born baby in her lap with love and affection. It was her first grandchild. Her daughter Uruvi's new born baby girl who had been taken away from her parents. Even her mother Uruvi died before giving birth to her. But she was revived by Lord Shiva and Lord Krishna Vasudeva. She was too beloved to be dead in her mother's womb. But she was, on the contrary, delivered successfully. Nobody knew of that. Expect her father Karna who knew that the girl was alive and now onwards would live with her own grandparents. Lord Shiva and Mata Parvati.

      Newly born baby Padmaja

After delivering her successfully, her mother Uruvi died. The baby had big blue eyes resembling the blue water of the lake. If you could look deeply you would be mesmerized by their beauties. Her eyes were kind and doe-shaped like her father Karna. Then why she was named as Padmaja? As her eyes resembled the lake water and her purple apple of eyes looked like two lotus flowers or "Padma puspa" roaming in that lake. She was also named as "Shaliaja" after her grand-ma Mata Parvati who was Shaila Putri or daughter of Himalaya mountain. Her only brother's name was Mainak Parvat. By the way let's concentrate on the baby. Her another name was given by Lord Shiva himself. He called her as "Madirakshi" as Padmaja's eyes could mesmerize anybody as I told you earlier. Padmaja's foster grand-mother, Bhumi Devi, had bought the girl to Mata Parvati so that the baby could be taken care by a mother. Her own mother Uruvi was dead at that time. Hence none could take care of her. Her grandma happily took the responsibility on her shoulders. She was ecastic in joy. Why should not she?!! It was her first granddaughter. She should be proud and happy.

"Priye.. (Dearest wife)" With a jolt she broke up from her dreams. Lord Shiva was smiling at her. He was now sitting beside her. She did not notice when did he appear out of the blue.

                  Mata Parvati

                  Mata Parvati

"Jao. Mujhe apse baat nahin karni. Ap hamesha mujhe chowka dete hain!!(Go. I don't want to talk to you. You always scare me to the core.)" She pouted her lips cutely in mock anger.