Chapter 69: Vrish: Boy of Yuvi's dream

Story Unfolds :

"Rajkumari apko kyse Bar ki kamna hain?!! (Princess, what type of groom you desire?!!)" Her Priyo Sakhi asked her in extreme excitement.

Yuvi was now looking at the direction of the sky. The sky was clear. No cloud was to be seen there. Stars were seen to twinkle here and there. Her eyes were sticking on only one star. The Dhrub Tara or the guiding star. It was named after a big devotee of Lord Vishnu. Bhakta Dhrub who had to transform himself into that star after death for worshipping his deity at the tender age. It was her habit to try to discover her mother and her unborn sibling in the sky. Her father said that the dead person's always become star after death.

Her eyes were now flooding in tears. She missed her happy childhood days when she sat at the lap of her mother Mahima ate plateful of sweets. She loved her mother most. It was not true that she did not love her father. But her father became a bit aloof after the sudden demise of her mother. So she missed her mother most.

        Princess Yuvankshi (Yuvi)

"Bolo na kysa hoga woh?!! (Tell me how will he look like?!!)" Then her friend added another sentence with trembling voice "Suna hain na to Hastinapur se koi apke Bibah main nimantrit hain nahi Mitra desh Anga Rajya se. (I heard that neither anyone was invited from Hadtinapur nor from our friendly state Anga.)"

Yuvi was wiping her tears slowly. But this last sentence sent a shiver in her body. She knew that her father was not in friendly terms with the King of Hadtinapur, Samrat Yuddhisthir, for killing his own siblings in the bloody war of Mahabharata, but Anga state was always his favorite one. He had tremendous respect for the previous Kind of Anga. Karna. He had been once saved by Karna. He promised to be on his side till end. Then?!!

Lavi noticed her friend's dilemma and answered philosophically "Patah toh nahin karan kya hain. Parantu Karna Putra se Maharajah rushth hain. (I do not know the truth but our King is very angry on the sun of Karna.)"

        Her Sakhi Lavanya (Lavi)

"Parnatu kyun?!! (But why?!!)" Yuvi asked her in deep shock by arching her eyebows slightly. To her friend.