Chapter 50: Unwanted Disaster !!!

Story Unfolds :

One beautiful lady was sitting beside her husband in worried face. She was very worried. She was at that time seeing everyone but her eyes were sticking on only one. Her one and only granddaughter. Padmaja. She sighed hard recalling her happy days with her sweet and innocent Padmaja. She loved her tenderly. She knew what a disaster was coming fast in Padmaja's marital life. She was none but dear grandma of Padmaja, Mata Parvati.

                     Mata Parvati

Mata Parvati

She looked at her husband and tried to conceal her sadness from him. He looked gloomy too. The acid test of Padmaja was going to start now. He knew it all. Jagat Pitah had known of everything.

She looked at him once more. Then she sighed softly. Her husband, Lord Shiva, did not noticed her eagerness. He was staring hard at the picture of the earth. He was engrossed in seeing the future of his granddaughter. His Padmaja.

...............

"Rajkumar ko Khay rog hain!! Woh ab 5 mahine ke athithi hain!! (Prince has a serious illness of TB. He will live for 5 months.)"

This sudden declaration of the royal doctor shook both Lord Krishna and his first wife Devi Rukshmini to the core. Devi Rukshmini opened her big eyes wide open in deep horror. Then she fell down on the chair beneath her. She felt numb all of a sudden.

Lord Krishna turned his back to her. He did not want to show her his own face. The curse of his life was that he knew everything beforehand. God!! How much he craved to be a normal person at this nick of moment!!! But he could not be a common man. He was the reincarnation of Lord Vishnu himself. He remembered that day when Narad Muni came to him and demanded to follow him at his next reincarnation as his son. He granted the urge of his best devotee. But he cautioned him not to be indulged with any girl. He told Narad Muni not to get married as he knew the ultimate destiny would be devastating. But due to the constant urge of Narad Muni he granted him a quick marriage time. Just 2 months. His devotee accepted it. In this Dwapar Yug, when he took the form of Lord Krishna and Laxmi as Rukshmini, Narad took birth as their first son. Pradumna.

Lord Krishna sighed softly. He knew it would be going to happen with his son Pradumna. He had to die. He had been granted a short life upon this earth.