Chapter 119: Birth of Shatrughna

Story Unfolds :

At Heaven: In Kailash:

"Chandra-Barun kyon hain (Who are Chandra and Barun), Mahadev?!!" A lovely lady was asking it. She was not anyone else but Mata Parvati herself.

Mata Parvati (Wife of Lord Shiva)

Her husband pressed his lips together and smiled at her. Brightly. He liked her this child like eagerness to learn everything.

Lord Shiva started telling her the story " Woh dono balakoke prakrita nam tha Chandroday aur Barunav. Woh dono Chandra Dev aur Barun Dev ke ek matra putra the. (Chnadra and Barun are two naughty boys. The real names of them are Chandroday and Barunav. They are the only sons of Chandra Dev and Barun Dev.)" He lifted his right hand to signal her not to ask any question and continued his story slowly "Bahat barsh purv won dono ne Indra Dev ke mukut, Vishnu Dev ke Shankha Aur hamare sar ke Chandra ke chori kiya tha. Hamne aur apke bhrata Vishnu Dev ne toh unhe kshama kar diya, Parantu Indra Dev ne wonhe shaap diya tha ki unhe Mrityu Lok jana hoga aur Mata ke garv Main aparishim jatna bhog kar na hoga. Wonki janam 2 barsh ki Bad hogi. Wonhe ek bar marke phir se punar jibit hona hoga. Chandra Dev aur Barun Dev jab hame binti kiya tab Vishnu Dev ne aswasta kiya woh dono balak wonke Vansh Main janam lenge.
(Those naughty boys are mischievous in nature. They stole the crown of Indra Dev, Sankha of Vishnu Dev and my Chandra from hair. Both me and Vishnu Dev forgave them, but not our Indra Dev. He cursed them to be born in the earth after suffering huge pain for 2 yrs in their mother's womb and to die at birth while to be revived too again. When their fathers begged to us then Vishnu Dev promised them to be a part of his own Yadu clan.)"

"Par.. (But)" Mata Parvati opened her mouth agape to question something.
She did not understand the relation of those boys with Padmaja.

Lord Shiva sighed softly as he had realized her query perfectly. Then he replied "Hamari Putri Padmaja ki do jamaj santan dway, Shatrughna aur Tamoghna, hi apne purv janam main Chandroday aur Barunav tha. (Our beloved daughter Padmaja's twins, Shatrughna and Tamoghna, are in their previous birth was Barunav and Chandroday. They are going to take birth now.)"

)"