Chapter 79: Megh-Vrish's fight with Utkal Army

Story Unfolds :

Within an hour a huge Royal army ran out of their secret den and came to fight with these boys. The guards who flied in the fear of Megh Varna had informed their senior officials about the abduction of the horse.

In the meantime Vrishaketu became friend with the horse. It even let him to seat on its back. With his golden armor, stood figure adorned with broadest shoulders and strong torso, reddish brown hair flying slightly in the air, the symbol of Sun in red in the middle of his thin eyebrows, his silk clothes in pink and white and in his calm and composed debonair attitude he seemed quite regal and attractive. It seemed as if the Sun God himself had defended on the earth. The royal army members were mesmerized by his handsome face and his fierce fighting ability. He was attaching only one arrow in his bow and when he was seen tossing it, the same arrow got multiplied into many. It seemed as if this boy was more than a handsome boy. His agility and speed of throwing arrows were similar to the lighting. He threw arrows before the blinking of one's own eyelashes.

                   King Vrishaketu

                   King Vrishaketu

On the contrary, his dear friend Megh Varna took a giant size now. Utkal army was beaten to death by him. All of them got petrified of him. None of them could came up with a plan to defeat him. His just one sigh made a huge amount of whirlpool and people were seen running here and there to escape it. His one leg was so giant that it would trample 100 men all along.

The Commander General or Senapati of Utkal Royal Army rushed to the spot. He was a sceptical person who did not believe that only two boys were creating such a havoc. But when he entered into the battlefield he had understood the graveness of this situation. He was eating his meal when the news reached to his ears.
He gulped it down in hurry. Then he sat on his own lavish chariot and ran to the battlefield.

          Senapati Biswabandhu

"Are murkh balak ruk ja. Tujhe pata nahin kyonsi bhul kar raha hain tuh. Iski liye tujhe Mrityudand mil sakti hain. (O foolish Boy, just stop at once. You don't even know that for stealing the horse you can be beheaded too.)" He screamed like a thunder storm on Vrish.