Chapter 110: Vasudeva saved Vrish

Story Unfolds :

6 hours ago: At the same Royal tent of Hastinapur:

"Mere Putra Vrishaketu ko banchalo, Keshav. Mere Pran le lo. Us ki ayu alp hain. Jivan usne dekha hi Nahin. Uski Mata aur Patni uska raah dekh rahi hain. Uske ajanme santan ke sar pe asubh Aur Pitri-ghati hone ke dawa lag jayega. Rakha Karo. (Save my son, Lord Krishna. Take my life. He was so Young. His mother and wife was now waiting eagerly for her. His unborn son would be known as cursed and murderer of it's own father. Just even before it's birth.)"

One man was standing tall and folding Her hands together in front of his own cousin brother. Lord Krishna. He was not anyone else but the loving elder uncle of Vrish and Padmaja. The King of Hastinapur. Yudhhisthir. 

            Samrat Yuddhisthir

            Samrat Yuddhisthir

Lord Krishna looked at him in awe. His eyes were painful yet satisfied. He knew what his this cousin could beg to him. Yudhhisthir was a man of his words. He would never be satisfied before taking back his Vrishaketu. Even from the threshold of death. At any cost.

            Lord Krishna Vasudeva

Yudhhisthir looked at Lord Krishna expectantly and continued "Main in dono Priyo Putra, Babrubahan aur Vrishaketu ki kande pe jana chahta hoon. Mere itni anurodh rakh lo, Madhav. Yeah meri antim Anurudh hain apse. (I want to be carried on the shoulders of these two sons. Babru and Vrish. Save him. It is my request to you. My last wish.)"

He tilted his head towards his left to hide his rapidly flowing tears. From his both black eyes. Just like his elder sibling. Karna. These brothers had so many things in common.

"Mere Pran le lo, Vasudev. Main bhi prastut hoon. (Take my life. I am too ready for it.)" Bheem answered his cousin Lord Krishna readily. With the moister eyes.