Chapter 65: Soul connection of Padmaja-Pradumna & Another Curse!!!!

Story Unfolds :

7 moths passed out of blue. Everyone was busy with taking care of her. But she was not till now ready to embrace motherhood. A bit. She felt detached from everyone. She felt dejected and dead inside. Her heart was broken. But she neither uttered a single word nor dropped a single tear from her eyes. It seemed as if her body was there but not her soul and mind. They remained beside her dear husband. In Utkal state. At that small cozy Hut in Konark.

It was not a bit easy for her to put on a happy mask as the girl never learnt how to act. But she tried and she had excelled in it. From her face none had a slight chance to understand that she was dying inside. She laughed happily with her sister-in-laws Vatsyala and Uttara. She played the game with her nephews Soumyajit and Parikshit. She made dishes at kitchen with Draupadi and took care of others with her own mother Padmavati and Subhadra. She joined in the jokes of her younger uncles Nakul and Sahadev. She took walk with Arjuna. She learnt politics and religion from Yudhhisthir. She ate Ladoos (her morning sickness was finally gone!! At that time she was at least 8 months pregnant. So it was a natural thing!!) from her uncle Bheem and ranked with Megh and her Vrishi bhaiya. But she did not utter the name that was most favorite of her. Her husband Pradumna's. Whenever one tried to put up the topic she went out of the room gently by making any silly excuse. Her family members knew of her this nature. They understood that she was angry of him. So none took his name in front of her. She looked like a mere shadow of her precious charming and bubbly personality. She lost her charm nowadays. The royal doctor had checked her several times. She looked healthy but morose. Her problem was in mind. Not in body. Her body was changing while her soul was dying.

                   Devi Padmaja

                   Devi Padmaja

Padmaja left wearing heavy jewelry on her body. She refused to wear big lehengas too as she felt uncomfortable in them. She at that time was heavily pregnant. It was not a bit comfortable for her to wear heavy things. Her family members thought so. But the real reason was something different. Till she came back that day, in sleep, she wore simple cotton dresses with the minimalistic makeup and little ornaments. She wore just a necklace and earrings along with two bangles. She preferred the colour "Geruwa" most unlike her other members of her family. She noticed that day that both her husband and brother-in-law wore the same colour dress. She was trying not to do twinning with them a bit. Just she wanted to live her life like them. With simplicity. She was now preparing herself. For her another hardship of life.
...............

At the far end of Aryavart, at Utkal state the King was preparing some plan. But it was not necessary for this chapter a bit. Let us concentrate on out main male protagonist. Pradumna too.

He wanted to leave his own job as his health condition was deteriorating day by day. But the king and Princess were reluctant to free him. The King himself liked him too much. That was the reason why the evil and ruthless Prime minister Shomeswar could not do anything against him. He plotted against him several times in vain. It was not easy to catch a Kanha Putra in a labyrinth. His health was falling but his mind was sharp like razor as usual. Nowadays Princess Yuvi along with her friend Lavi roamed with him and tried to cheer him up. He became more aloof and silent than before. He tried to brush them off but these two girls were quite adamant in following him everywhere. They were petrified for him. They both loved him as their eldest sibling. Just like his father-in-law Karna Pradumna was also loved by all.