Chapter 15: Padmaja misunderstood Pradumna

Story Unfolds :

Padmaja was worried sick about her brother. Her gun feeling was never wrong. She knew something bad was going to happen. Yesterday when she was praying hard for her brother's safety then the "thali of Arati" (a plate full of sweets and other things to be given to God) fell down from her own hands. She was so scared. Even her sister-in-law Vatsyala could not stop her from worrying.

"Kuch nahin hoga Vrish Bhaiya ko. Woh balak nahin hain. Woh apna rakhsha karna jante hain. (Nothing will happen to Vrish Bhaiya. He is not a mere boy. He knows how to protect himself and save the skins of others.)"
Vatsyala tried to assure her in vain. In reality she was scared too. So she had asked for the help of her first cousin brother. Pradumna. To save her only Dewar. She knew everything about the conspiracy of the rebels.

From here you could understand that this pretty girl was not only extremely beautiful but also had razor sharp intellect too. She understood properly the cruciality of the situation and had asked from the aid of a master fighter here. She knew that her brother would save her detest Dewar at any cost. She did not want to loose him too. Like her husband. Vrishasen.

Padmaja was not listening to her

Padmaja was not listening to her. She was pacing restlessly thought the room since the incident. Her heart was racing. She was worried too. She had got the news from her own spies of the sudden outbreak of rebellious activities of that area where now her brother went to hunt.

All of a sudden both the ladies heard some commutation at the main door

All of a sudden both the ladies heard some commutation at the main door. Some were screaming. Some were talking about some thing. She rushed to the windowpane and lifted her feet to by bending her upper body to see what was going on.

"Hai. Hai. Yeah kyan ho gaya hamare Rajkumar ko!!! (Good lord!! What had happened to the Crown Prince?!!)" Someone was lamenting hard.

"Woh banchenge na?!! (Will he cope up?!! Will he be alive?!!)" Another man was asking to a bystander who just shrugged his shoulders in dismay.

Padmaja opened her eyes wide in deep shock. Good god!! Her bhaiya was wounded?!! She sharply turned back and ran out of the room by leaving the door ajar. Vatsyala was calling her from behind. She did not pay any attention to her. Her first priority was now to get a glimpse of her sibling. Vrishaketu.