Chapter 83: Yuvnaswa Angry on Vrishaketu

Story Unfolds :

At Royal Palace of Utkal:

A girl was scared stiff in her own big royal bedroom chamber. She was still in deep shock after that unfortunate incident. She remained silent and so also captivated in her own thoughts. She regretted the day when she saved him. From beaten up by the evil Prime Minister Shomeshwar who was now dead. The news of death of him and his wife reached to her ears too. She was crying constantly and both of her eyes were now red.

      Princess Yuvnakshi (Yuvi)

She did not say a word to anyone. But all got to know that she was married secretly. She was afraid what her dear father would do in this situation. Her father always hated the Chandra or Kuru Vansha. And now she was too a bride of a Kuru Vansha. But the most assuring fact was that she was now daughter-in-law of her father's dead friend Karna. That was the reason why she had a small hope in her mind too that he would accept her marriage too. 

All of a sudden she heard someone screamed aloud. "Maharajah Pradhar rahe hain. (The King of coming.)"

She opened her eyes wide in shock and then clutched her both knees with her two hands tightly. She was afraid of her fate. Now. She since her childhood never felt so scared in her life. But her sudden secret marriage had made her petrified. For the first time in her life.

         King Yuvnaswa of Utkal

Her dear father with long, proud and steady strides came near her. She was still sitting stiffly in her lavish bed. By  lowering her head to her knees. Her heart was thumping aloud. She did not know what he would say in the next moment.

All of a sudden she sensed a rough touch on her back of head. She lifted her eyes meekly and met the eyes of her father. He was smiling!!! She had opened her eyes wide in horror. She never saw him smiling in her entire life!!! After the sudden demise of her mother. Mahima.