Chapter 12: Padmaja & Vrishaketu Grown Up Together

Story Unfolds :

After some years a girl of 15 was lying lazily on her bed and was recalling her own childhood days. She was so naive!! So cute!! Her childhood days were long gone now!! She felt so much lonely nowadays!! It was quite common in teenager days when girls or boys seldom felt like this way. She was a teenager herself. She felt also incomplete in her life too.

When she came back to the earth from Kailash, she was so naive. Her grandfather told her that she had to go back to her stepmother Vrushali Padmavati and her only remaining stepbrother Vrishaketu.

"Putri, tum apni parivar se milna chahti ho?!! (Dear granddaughter, are you ready to meet your family?!!)" Her grandma Mata Parvati asked her cautiously.

"Mere Parivar!! Ap logo ke atirikta mere aur bhi koi Parivar hain!! Main unse milna chahti hoon

"Mere Parivar!! Ap logo ke atirikta mere aur bhi koi Parivar hain!! Main unse milna chahti hoon. (My family!! Do I have any family except you?!! I want to meet them. Now.)" A 7 yrs old girl told that to her grandma gleefully.

"Apko abse unhi ki sath rehna hoga!! (Not only meeting, you have to live with them now onwards.)" Her dear grandma as answered her in chokes voice. She did not want her to live them.

That young girl tightly clutched her grandma's waist. By telling this -

"Main apke sath rahungi. Mujhe nahin Jana ap logo ko chor ke!! (I want to stay with you forever. I did not want to live you!!)"

"Apko chorke jana hoga!! Yeh apki niyati hain!! (You have to go. It is your fate.)"

A soft male voice reached her ears and she wiped her tears forcefully. She knew that her grandfather never wanted to see her crying. At any time. At any cost.

"Dadu

"Dadu.." She recalled softly that day.

Suddenly a bright rainbow appeared in the dark sky. And she with a shock saw her grandfather was standing there with a bright smile on his face.

"Bolo Putri. Maine bachan diya tha ki tumhare har ek pukar pe prakat ho jaunga!! Lo main a gaya. (Tell me your wish, dear granddaughter. I promised you to appear at your single whisper. So I come here to you.)" Lord Shiva pressed his lips together and smiled brightly while saying this.