Chapter 112: Arjuna-Chitra Union

Story Unfolds :

At the outskirt of Manipur: Before the Devi Kamakshya Temple:

One woman was standing tall before a tall tree. She was now looking at it in moister eyes. In it's truck a beautiful eye was drawn. She had drawn it by herself. To practice archery from her early childhood days. It was her only mistake of life to challenge the man who touched her shoulders while entering into the Devi Kamashya temple. She should not do that that day!!! Unless her life would not ruin in this way!! She would be happy in her marital life too!! With someone else!! Who would love and cherish her whole life!! Unlike her unfaithful husband that she chose for herself!!!

 She should not do that that day!!! Unless her life would not ruin in this way!! She would be happy in her marital life too!! With someone else!! Who would love and cherish her whole life!! Unlike her unfaithful husband that she chose for herself!!!

A small sigh escaped her throat. She was repenting hard that day. When she met with him. Her own future husband!!! Her onlt love of life!!! Her only mistake of life!! Arjuna!! Yes you guessed it right. She was Chitra, the mother of Babrubahan and estranged wife of Arjuna.

        Manipur Princess Chitra

She sighed hard. She was a good daughter. A good mother too. But her fate did not gave her chance to be a good wife. But she performed Her every duty. As a daughter she had outshines herself. She married to a strong and powerful family to create an offspring. As a Princess she gave her state the upcoming King. As a wife even yesterday night she saved his life who hated her so much. As a mother she reared her son great and made him as an Iron Man of India. So that none could break him or defeat him easily influenced near future. She had been doing everything so perfectly that people forgot that she had her own dreams. Own life. Her very own existence. That she lost now. She was reared and treated as a son by her father. She was abused and thrown away by her husband. She was now not so necessary in the life of her own son. Her Babrubahan too. He was now all grown up and going to be father soon. He had a loving wife who would take good care of his needs. (His wife Shoma Shukla soon gave him one by one too sons, Mayur Bahan and his young sibling Jimut Bahan). Chitra felt all alone. Dead and dejected now. She was unnecessary in everyone's life.

What an ironic life of a woman!! She would love her father and he treated her as a pawn!! She loved her dear husband and he abused her!! She was in love with her son but tricked her son to fight against her husband!! In this war only she had been defeted. None else.
........................