Chapter 19: Pradumna left Padmaja

Story Unfolds :

Padmaja's side of Story:

"Choro mujhe!!! Abhi!! Isi Kshan!! (Leave me!! Now!! At this very moment!!)"

Padmaja stomped her feet in anger. She was still held tightly in the arms of Pradumna. She wanted to kill him now at this point. But she could not. At least he was their guest of honor. And more than that he saved the lives of both her brother Vrishaketu and herself. Her mother Padmavati would kill her if she tried to harm that man. She meant again Pradumna. Till now to her he was just a stupid stranger. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Suddenly a huge rainbow appeared over the eastern horizon and two figures had emerged with pleasant smiles on both of their faces. The dark atmosphere suddenly became bright like daytime. The birds starred to sing once again. Animals and people had once again started their hustle and bustle of busy lives. Both of them had huge impact on the nature. They were none but Lord Shiva and Mata Parvati who came to congratulate these love birds for their marriage.

"Badhai ho!! (Congratulations

"Badhai ho!! (Congratulations.)"

They both uttered in unison with the pleasant smiles on their faces.

Suddenly two Garlands flied rapidly towards Padmaja and Pradumna. One approached the man and fell down on his neck. Another approached the girl and fell down on her neck.

              Padmaja as a Bride

Padmaja as a Bride