Chapter 40: Arjuna searched for Padmaja & Babru-Padmaja to Dwarka

Story Unfolds :

Arjuna's Side of Story :

He already tried to inform his eldest sibling Yudhhisthir about the sudden disappearance of Padmaja but he was still at the road. He had already sent his "Dyut" or messenger to Dwarka to his cousin Lord Krishna but the Dyut did not come back from there. He was sanguine that Padmaja should went to Dwarka without informing anyone. He had to go to Dwarka too.

He decided to go to Dwarka too. He went to his horse Chetak that he had already gifted to his nephew Vrish or Vrishaketu. The loyal horse was now munching grass absentmindedly when he came to it and patted on its back. The horse looked at him in awe. Arjuna caressed its mane in love and then called it with love -

"Chetak, beta, aj tumhare liye ek bada karya hain!! Tumhari Padma (Nick name of Padmaja) jiji kahin chali gayi hain!! Ham dono ko unhe dhundne parenge. Karoge?!! (Chetak, beta, you have to do an important work today. Your Padma Didi had disappeared somewhere now. We both has to then search for her. Okay?!!)"

              Arjuna with Chetak

              Arjuna with Chetak

God knew what the horse understood. He neighed aloud as if it comprehend everything. Then it nodded it's head violently upside down. As if it was not in denial with Arjuna's declaration. It was also determined to discover too Padmaja.

Arjuna patted it's head with love and affection. This loyal and obedient horse realized with ease what a man had not been realising till today. He then jumped on the horse and with galloping sound the horse Chetak had disappeared in the horizon.
............

Babrubahan's Side of Story :

         Arjuna Putra Babrubahan

He was looking at the direction of his sister with worry. He did not know what was awaiting for his dear sister Padmaja.

Padmaja was looking grumpily at the nature before. Her heart was beating fast. In anticipation. She was worried sick for Pradumna too. She even put her thumbnail in anxiety. Her cousin laughter aloud once again. She tilted her head to him. In anger. Why did he grin now?!!