Chapter 82: Murder of Shomeswar by Lord Krishna

Story Unfolds :

A girl of eighteen was taken aback by the unwanted development in her own life. She did not expect anyone could be so low to lustful to her!! She backed away to protect herself from the clutches of that evil man who was grinning ear to ear before her. Her mind was racing fast.

With the long strides he bolted near her and tried to touch her shoulders. She again backed away. Her eyes got blurred in tears instantly. In her life she never felt so much humiliated and helpless. She was a naive girl who had seen only the positive sides of all men around her, not this lustful side a bit. She respected all and all loved her too. But this man not like anyone else. His greed and Lust was unmatched to anyone else.

        Evil Minster Shomeshwar

"Ajao, Meri Pyari. (Come on, my love. Come to me. Now.)" He tried to clutch her right hand. Forcefully.

She flinched uncomfortably. She had hated the look on his eyes.

                   Devi Padmaja

Devi Padmaja

"Ap chale jao. (Get out of here.)" She screamed loudly. In rage.

He smirked smugly. He looked more villainous on that posture.

"Kahan hain tere bhai Aur bhanje?!! (Where is your brother and nephew now?!!)" He asked her sarcastically while trying to grab her hands.

She drove her hands to her own back. Then tried to back off. Once more.

"Mujhe nahin pata. (I don't know.)" She told him truthfully.

He tilted his head towards her body and licked his lips sensually with his own tongue. She flinched once more. Yike!! What a man!!

"Tere pariwar ke bhul ki saja tujhe Milegi. Ab. (Now you will be punished for them. Just now.)" By telling he tried to hold her hands. He became successful too.

She struggled to break free from his grip. "Choro. Choro mujhe. (Let me go. Now.)" She demanded in deep rage.

"Jao. Chor diya. (Okay. I let you go.)" By telling it he really let her go and then tried to grab her waist. But it was not a bit easy for him.