Chapter 120: Miracle Baby: Tamoghna

Story Unfolds :

At Konark: In the Hut:

A ghastly pale and ill looking man was now watching expectantly towards the door. He was waiting eagerly for the arrival of someone. Someone near and dear ones to him. He was none but Pradumna himself. The main male protagonist of our story.

               Raj Kumar Pradumna

               Raj Kumar Pradumna

He was thirsty. He neither had eaten anything. Nor he could. His urge of living was dead now. He had lost all of his dear siblings. One by one. Now why should he live?!! Whom for?!! He knew that his Shalwa was dead too. Even if none had informed him but he could sense it perfectly. Unless his dear Shalwa should never leave him alone like this. He never had in these years. That boy's devotion, love and dedication was outstanding. He had to remain immortal in folklore. For his selfless love and sacrifice for his elder brother!! He sacrificed his marital bliss!! He abandoned his pregnant wife!! He left her hear broken which had ultimately caused her death at childbirth!!! He even refused to go to burn her pyre!! People called him as "heartless" which he was not!!! He worshipped his wife!!! But he had unfortunately loved his brother more than her!!!

Pradumna tried to get up. For the last time. From his bed. He wanted to go out. He came to the kitchen area of the small Hut. It had a wooden idol sitting there. "Daru Brahma" or the wooden idol of his own father Lord Krishna that he bought for his lovely wife. Padmaja. On the day of Rath Jatra. They enjoyed the day so much. She giggled happily. Like a small girl. She chose glass bangles for herself and when one of them broke up she cried foolishly. He smiled in mind. He loved to recall his happy times with her. His one and only love of life. His wife. Padmaja.

He touched the kitchen door

He touched the kitchen door. He felt it warm. As if she had touched it just before. He looked at the room. Each and every corner was reminding him if her. In the eastern corner she once changed her Saree and he had came accidentally. She made a crying face and smacked at his chest. At that west she had ran behind Shalwa once. He had forgot to eat his meal. At that bed once he kissed her and she hid her face with her palms. He enjoyed her sudden bashfulness that day. At the northern corner she had wiped all the traces of his blood. At the kitchen she had made foods for all of them but did not take a single bite herself before he pressed her hard. She had became ill several times but hid it from him. In the fear that he would sent her back. He touched each and every corner of his room. He felt her warmth. He felt her love. She was not here!! His heart was not here too!! He did not know herself how much he loved her!!! Why did he fall for her so much?!! And when?!! He did not know!!!