Chapter 76: Revelation of Game Plan to Yuvi-Lavi

Story Unfolds :

A young and breathtakingly beautiful girl was fuming in rage. Her big eyes were now red in anger. She wanted answers to her questions. She kicked the wooden fence of the small Hut and entered by clicking her heels. An innocent looking scared girl followed her like a shadow.

"Shalwa Bhaiya..." She all of a sudden screamed aloud.

Her end of the Saree was flying on the gentle air. So also her hair. She was huffing small. Her beauty was totally enhanced by pearl drop like forming sweats on her forehead.

"Shalwa Bahiya..." She screamed on the top of her lungs. By stomping her feet in floor. She looked fierce like Maha Kali.

       Princess Yuvnakshi (Yuvi)

On the contrary Her best friend Lavi was in shock by looking at her face. It was an unbelievable sight for her too. She never saw her friend so much in rage in her entire life. That incident ended her trance and she came back to her senses. Now she was not more sighing. She batted her eyelashes repeatedly in nervousness. It was her own signature style. She always did that whenever felt humiliated or a bit nervous.

              Devi Lavanya (Lavi)

              Devi Lavanya (Lavi)

Shantima came out of the Hut. She was in the kitchen making some kind of medicine for both Vrishaketu and Padmaja. These brother-sister duo was still unconscious in two separate rooms.

Shalwa ran out of the Hut too and by looking at the fuming Yuvi he was in surprise. He did not know what was the reason of her rage?!! He looked at the direction of Shantima who was staring hard at Yuvi without breaking her eye contact. For once. She was an intelligent woman. So she suspected quite perfectly that the Princess had understood everything. After all why not she?!! She was the Dhai in whose hands the little Princess took birth in this world. She could read her mind with ease.