Chapter 95: Babru Demanded to meet Arjuna

Story Unfolds :

"Mitra, tuh itna kyse khata hain?!! (Oh friend, how can you eat so much?!!)"

A boy of 24 asked merrily this valid question to an animal. A white horse. That horse had ate three basket full of grasses and drank four pot of water. He was surely a heavy eater!!!

 He was surely a heavy eater!!!

Shyam Karna Aswa

The animal took the insult in Heart. It nooded his own head dismissively in offensive mode. Then it neighed hard. To protest. It did not like anyone to call him "Petu" or a heavy eater!!!!

The boy looked quite amused and he showed his teeth to it. Then he hugged it tightly in his own chest. The animal seemed to understand that he was planning pranks with it. It made a face but did not protest. Even an animal could realize the importance of love. In it's life.

.................

In the meantime Arjuna was pacing upside down in his tent room. For no reason he felt uncomfortable. He felt as if something was going to happen to them. Something very very bad. He did not know what but his heart was fluttering inside his chest rapidly. God knew why?!!!

                      Arjuna

Arjuna

Bheem looked at his younger sibling intently. In the entire proceedings he never looked so uneasy till now. Then why he was feeling so restless?!! That was also to the state of his Sasural!!!! As you all know that Manipur was the state of Chitrangada, estranged wife of Arjuna.