Chapter 89: Vrish-Yuvi Night Out

Story Unfolds :

3 Months Ago of Padmaja's Godh Varai session:

"Tuh ja na. Mere dhyan vang kyun kar rahi hain?!! (Go away. Why are you trying to break my concentration?!!)" A boy of around 18 was trying to aim on his bow and arrow with a flustered face. His cheek was crimson red. He was Karna son Vrishaketu.

            Karna Son Vrishaketu

His wife Yuvi was looking at his face intently. By tilting her head partially first left them right. She just wanted to draw his attention. Since their own marriage he was trying to avoid him. He was feeling uncomfortable since their wedding night. What would she think at this moment?!! A groom who did not know what to do in their first night?!! Shit!! He went to his uncle Bheem to ask the question but he did not answer. Instead broke into a roar of laughter. By seeing the flustered face of Vrish. Till that day this uncle of Vrish always taunt him in private. He felt uncomfortable in his presence. He was dreaming this when he broke up with a jolt by listening her sweet voice in his eardrum.

"Tum baan toh thik se pakrana sikhlo pehle. (At first try to draw your arrow rightly.)" She taunted him.

      His newly wedded bride Yuvi

"Ja. Ja. Bari ayi. (Get lost from here. You are saying is if you have known everything.)" He tried to shoo Her off.

Then he closed his right eye and with the thumb and index finger pulled the string of the bow. The arrow went off in the air. It tossed and turned in Air and then with a loud thud sound it stuck it's aim perfectly.

"Dekha. (See yourself.)" He nodded his head upside down proudly as if he had been successful in his endeavor for the first time in his life. In reality he wanted to show off in front of her. He knew she was far better than him. She could aim at 30 feet objects while his own limitation was only 25 feet. He had seen her archery skills on the day when he was unjustly whipped by that evil Shomeshwar.

 He had seen her archery skills on the day when he was unjustly whipped by that evil Shomeshwar