Chapter 107: Padmaja, Chitra & Babru at Naglok

Story Unfolds :

At a Battlefield of Manipur:

"Upay kya hain (What is that way to revive them), Vasudev?!!"

A man was asking it calmly to his own cousin brother. His face looked calm and composed. Yet you could notice slight tremble in his tone. He was too distressed yet afraid to show that. He never showed his emotions in his life. Today was no exception of that.

       Dharma Raj Yuddhisthir

Lord Krishna, his cousin, looked at him in satisfaction. Without uttering a single word about reviving Arjuna again, his eldest sibling had urged to bring him back too. Alive. From the threshold of death. Yuddhisthir was not only a good King but also a really intelligent man. He wanted the life of Babrubahan and that boy was eager to commit suicide for the sake of his father. Arjuna. Then to keep him alive One needed to bring back his father. In this way without urging for the life of Arjuna his elder brother King of Hastinapur, Yudhhisthir, had begged for his life too. Lord Krishna was a knowledgeable person who knew that neither Arjuna nor Vrishaketu had to die in this war. They both had to be revived again. Arjuna got punishment for talking ill about Chitrangada's character. Vrishaketu donated his life for the sake of his dear uncle quite selflessly. He was a true son of a Dan Beer. He had to be relieved too.

"Mere Anuj ko banchalo (save my own dear younger brother), Madhav." Now Bheem pleaded to Lord Krishna. In moister eyes.

        Best Mace Fighter Bheem

"Arjuna ko jiban daan de do. Vasudev yeah ek Mata ki Binti hain. (Give the life of Arjuna back. It is a humble request of a mother.)" Kunti folded her palms in front of Lord Krishna too.