Chapter 81: Lavanya Haran & Attack on Padmaja!!!

Story Unfolds :

Another girl of the same age was seen pacing in the sea side of Puri in deep thought. She came here to visit the Sun temple along with her mother but her heart remained with her mate. It was not her nature to be anxious on any reason, but today she could not be able to control the thumping of her own heart. She was scared. No. Not only scared. Petrified.

Her mother went inside the temple to worship the Sun God but she made a silly excuse. Stomache. She was dying to get the news. Any news. She wanted her Arya to win the battle and she was so sure he would be but damn to this heart she could not feel confident or restful a bit. Now let us introduce her to you. She was none but the dearest Sakhi or female friend of Princess Yuvi, Lavi or Devi Lavanya, who was waiting eagerly for the safe return of her love of life, Megh Varna. In quite worried face and fluttering heart.

           Devi Lavanya (Lavi)

           Devi Lavanya (Lavi)

All of a sudden she saw quite a view. Before her very eyes. A flying thing!! All white!! Flapping it's big wings over her head and circling her!! She had narrowed her eyes to the object and discovered that it was an animal!! A white horse like animal!! She was in deep shock and a scream came out of her mouth.

"A.. A.. Aaaa"

The giant unicorn flapped it's wings before her and sat down on the floor. She closed her eyes tightly along with her ears. It was an unbearable sight!! None could see an unicorn in Konark in recent times. People would suspect that she was completely out of her mind nowadays!!!

Suddenly she heard a boyish giggle on her closed ears that she closed with her both palms.

"He.. He.. Ha... Haa.."

She flipped open her eyes slowly one by one and saw him!! Her Arya!! He was standing there tall and proud. By seeing her distressed face he was seen clapping his palms in enjoyement and grinning from ear to ear.

She made a crying face and ran to him. Then by reaching near him she hugged him tightly in her arms and sniffed.

Megh, on the contrary, was in the mood of making prank on her, but he had not expected that amount of scare and worriness from her side. He just wanted to make her happy. Once in their conversation she told him that she loved to see an unicorn in her own eyes. That was the reason of his transformation of Shyam Karna Aswa into an unicorn. However the idea of unicorn was also necessary for easy and fast transportation too. They had travelled through 200 km in just 20 mins over it. In the meantime none flying birds or animals glared at them in disbelief.