Chapter 74: Introducing Lavi or Lavanya, Megh's Love Interest

Story Unfolds :

A girl of 16 was jumping up and down in joy. She was a happy, bubbly and charmingly innocent girl who loved to be cheerful for no reason. She was not a beauty herself but her charm was infectious. Unfortunately she was the daughter of most villainous person of the after Mahabharata time. Her own mother was a beauty herself but she was not a bit shy of that fact. Most of the ladies had compared between her and her beloved mother Debanjali. But she did not pay any attention to it.
She loved to roam here and there. She loved to run behind butterflies. She loved to adore the animals and to talk to them. She loved almost everything around her. She loved to gawk every changing of the nature around her. She loved to help others. She loved to help villagers and play with children. She was famous for her generosity and benevolence among the people of Utkal who hated her father. In one sentence she was polar apart from her evil and cunning Pitashree or father. Prime Minister of prosperous Utkal state. Shomeshwar. Don't forget for her Pradumna and Shalwa got shelter in the Hut of Shantima.

"Rajkumariji, kya that se apne Mere Pitashree ko parasht kya!!! (Princess, I like the fact with how much swag you defeated My father!!)" She was now jumping more. In excitement.

            Devi Lavanya (Lavi)

            Devi Lavanya (Lavi)

Princess Yuvi narrowed her eyes to her best friend. She looked amused. This naive girl!!! Always happy for no reason!!!

"Mere Pitashree ko harane wali ka haat chumna chahiye!! (I like every that girl who defeats my father!!)" She hugged her and then kissed her best friend's knuckles.

Yuvi tried to control herself till now. But she could not bear anymore. She giggled aloud. In the presence of her best friend Lavi she could not remain grumpy a bit. Only this girl had this quality to make Yuvi laugh like this.
.....................

Her mother Debanjali was sitting on the arm chair. She was thinking deep. Her evil husband would live no stone untouched to win over the beautiful Princess. How could she stop him?!! That man even lost his senses that the Princess was actually of same age of his only daughter!! Lavi!!

 How could she stop him?!! That man even lost his senses that the Princess was actually of same age of his only daughter!! Lavi!!