Chapter 77: Lavanya-Megh Friendship & Help of Krishna

Story Unfolds :

A girl was looking at the sky in the moister eyes. She felt quite low after hearing the plan of everything. It was not a bit in her plan of action. She did not want her father to be the ruler of the Aryavart nor she was against of the idea of the King of Hastinapur, Yudhhisthir's being Chakraborty Samrat. She was not interested in the political scenario of India. Her mind was racing fast. She loved Shyam Karn Aswa as she loved all animals but she did not want to stop Vrish or Megh to steal it as her heart said that they did not want to harm him a bit.

                       Princess Yuvi

                       Princess Yuvi

She missed her best friend Lavi at this time. But she was missing. God knew where was she now?!!

She sighed hard. She was sitting alone uptight on the stool beside Padmaja at this time. All of a sudden she felt that someone had touched her left arm. A soft feminine touch. She looked at her own hand and then lifted her eyes to the direction of the face of that girl who had touched her. In silence. She saw that the sleeping girl came back to her senses and touched her. At this moment she was smiling at her.

                  Devi Padmaja

                  Devi Padmaja

She looked bewilderedly at Padmaja. Then a smile formed in her lips too. She smiled at her. This girl's innocent face made her open up in front of her a little bit.

"Rajkumariji, Ham jante hain ki ap hamare Bhratashree se rusht hain. Paranatu Biswas kijiye is main unka koi dosh nahin hain!! Megh aur mera dosh hain. Ham Dono ne unhe bibasw kiya tha!! (Princess, I know you are angry on my brother. But believe me he is not a bit guilty for this planning. Megh and me forced him to follow this plan. He protested. We made him agree.) Padmaja answered her. Calmly yet sweetly. Her voice was gentle but somewhat tired.

Yuvi looked at her in disbelief. She found her excuses silly. She thought this girl was trying to pacify her rage on her sibling. But her heart ached tremendously by seeing the love in between these brother and sister. If only she could have a brother of her own!! A little sigh escaped from her quivering lips.