Chapter 123: Karna-Uruvi-Padmaja Union

Story Unfolds :

In Heaven: At Kailash:

A girl of eighteen was looking at the people gathered around her with vacant eyes. To her dismay, she was well-known just to some of them. Not all were known to her. She recalled her grandfather Lord Shiva, Her dear grandma Mata Parvati, Her Ganu uncle and Katu uncle. But no she did not know others. She was none but Devi Padmaja herself. The reason of her not recognizing them was she had not been given chance to meet with her parents and nine siblings in her entire life!!!

 The reason of her not recognizing them was she had not been given chance to meet with her parents and nine siblings in her entire life!!!

Devi Madirakshi Pritha Padmaja

"Ap log sab kyon Ho?!! (Who are you all?!!)" She asked them in shock.

One lady came forward with blurred vision towards her. She outstretched her both hands to hug her. "Main ap ki Mata hoon, Putri. (I am your own biological mother, my dear child.)" She answered in trembling voice and broken heart. Her heart ached to see that her own daughter could not be able to recognize her. She was none but her mother Uruvi herself.

"Mata?!! Parnatu meri Mata toh!!! (Mother?!! But my mother is!!)" She stopped talking abruptly. She forgot the name of her own mother!!! How could it be possible!!!!
............................

Flash Back : After coming Kailash:

"Ap aisa kyun chahte ho ki Padmaja apni atit bhul jaye?!! (Why you what Padmaja to forget her past?!!)" Mata Parvati asked her husband in shock. She could not understand a bit what he wanted to!!!

  Mata Parvati (Mother of Uruvi & Grandma of Padmaja)

Her husband Lord Shiva sighed hard. And then he uttered firmly "Kyunki barna woh apni Mata, bhrata aur sarbopari apni sadyjat Putro ke liye shok karti reh jayegi. Aur na swayam sukhi reh payegi nahin dusro ko rakh payegi. (Unless she will repent for her mother Vrushali, brothers Vrish and Babru and most of all her new born twins. Then she can't be happy nor can make us happy too.)"

"Par tab toh woh Putra Pradumna ko bhi bhula degi!!! (But then she will forget son Pradumna too!!)" She asked him in shock. She did not want them to be separated from each other. Not again. They had suffered a lot upon the earth.