Chapter 102: Father-Son fierce Fight!!!

Story Unfolds :

At the border of Manipur:

"Sashtra uthao. Main nihatte pe waar nahin karta, hey Madhyam Pandava Arjuna. Tumhari bhati. (Uplift your weapons. I can't attack an unarmed man like you.)"

A boy of 24 lashed out to his worthy opponent at the battlefield. His pretty eyes were now glaring at the foe. The traces of hatred and enmity were too imprinted in them. He was mocking his foe. By recalling about the three murders of Bhism, Drona and Karna. In unarmed states. He was none but Babrubahan himself, the Iron Man of India and worthy son of Arjuna.

        Arjuna Putta Babrubahan

The single trace of love dissapered from the heart of his opponent. His own father. Arjuna. He was facing his son at this battlefield. What an irony of fate indeed!!! Father did not know his son nor son knew his father!!! Both of them were now standing face to face in the battlefield. To avenge their own insults. Babru wanted to avenge for his mother Chitra, while Arjuna wanted to avenge the brutal killing and untimely demise of his dear nephew Vrishaketu. Fate had at last reconciled them. In battlefield!!!!

Arjuna screamed aloud in a very cold hissing voice unlike himself -

"Dhurt!!! Tujhe kshama nahin milega. Ab tak main tujhe murkh balak samjh ke chorta rahan. Parantu abhi Nahin. (Brute!! None will forgive you. I have let you go still now by thinking you as a mere boy. But not anymore.)" Then by gritting his teeth together he added "Tune mere Vrish ko Mara. Main tujhe jibit nahin chorunga. Tune apne hi Mrityu ko chunati diya hain. (You had killed my Vrishaketu. I will not let you leave. You are asking for your own death.)"

Babrubahan smirked smugly. A cute dimple formed in his both cheeks. He replied equally proudly "Woh toh Main ne pratham din se karta aya hoon, Shriman. (That I already have done from the very beginning.)"

"Abhi bhi keh raha hoon apne Mata ke paas laut ja. Apne pran ki dushman mat ban. (I am telling you till now to go back to your mother. Don't be a fool. Don't loose your young life in the battle.)" Arjuna warned him. Aloud. Just like a father.

He smiled again. By lifting his calm eyes to his father Babru nodded his head in disagreement. No. He did not want to go back. In empty handed.