Chapter 75: Lavanya Fell for Megh at First Sight

Story Unfolds :

Vrishaketu was lying unconscious in fever at the cozy Hut of Shantima. He was shivering unconditionally. He was seeing several dreams. In one of them he saw his father Karna was standing at the far end stretching his hands. "Pitashree (father)" He ran to him but he disappeared suddenly. In another dream he saw his dear uncle Arjuna was frowning deep and asking him "Vrish kahan gaya mujhe na bata ke?!! (Vrish where you go without saying anything to me?!!)" He was still in his bed and murmuring in dreams. He was badly hurt. Not only in body but also in his soul. His ego was hurt badly. Still now none had called him as a thief. He was enraged too.

          Anga King Vrishaketu

Suddenly Megh Varna had entered the room and huffed aloud. "Bap re, bal bal Banch gaya. Barna aj toh wyos Rajkumari ne mar hi dala tha!!! (Oh my God. I am saved. Unless that raged Princess will kill me!!)" Then with a thud sound he sat down on the bed and tried hard to change the next course of his plan. He had to look on the horse all alone. He did not want to endanger the life of his friend. Vrish. Not anymore.

    Bheem's Grandson Megh Varna

......................

On the other hand, Padmaja was still unconscious. She slept peacefully in the lap of someone. Someone was now caressing her hair with love and affection. She dreamt of two boys who were playing together.