Chapter 51: Pradumna Knew Everything!!!

Story Unfolds :

When the royal doctor was declaring that bold statement about the illness of Rajkumar Pradumna, none in the room noticed two persons were at that very moment listening to their conversations from two different sides. One from the windowpane and one from the door. The person who was listening from the windowpane was the naughtiest of Lord Krishna son, Shamb. He had planned a prank on his father and Badi Maa and came to give them sursprise. But at that nick of he was surprised most.

                  Rajkumar Shamb

                  Rajkumar Shamb

His head was vacant. His brain was storming with several vital queries. He wanted to run to the doctor and to declare his judgement wrong. No!! It could not be!! There must be some kind of mistake in deduction!! This younger brother of Pradumna might seem naughty for all, he was a die-hard fan of his. He worshipped his elder sibling. He was like Shatrughna to him brother Pradumna whose own dedication left unnoticed by all. All saw the loyalty of his other siblings, but this boy suppressed his pain and agony in his heart and wanted to do something that make others happy. Some called him "joker". Some had named him as "prankster". He did not mind a bit. It was not easy to make others happy and jovial. A joker's job was most complicated than we ever thought. Like blotting paper they had to take the pain and gave us only pleasure and laughter. The truth of Shamb remained unknown in the history. Hope someday somebody will try to understand this complex Boy and unsung hero of Mahabharata too.

Another man was coming to inform his father about the arrival of their another younger brother Anirudhha from the warfront. He had no such intention of eavesdropping nor it was his nature. He was the most calm and composed of all brothers. This brother of Pradumna also worshipped him as his God. He stopped dead on his track. He lifted his eyes to the direction of his own father Lord Krishna's face who was now facing him. He saw the tears on his eyes. He heard the lament of Badi Maa Rukshmini. He had been feeling bewildered too but due to his great reserve one his nerves, he had controlled himself and decided what to do at this very moment. His eyes were burning too. But he controlled himself. With a slight sigh he went to the room of his God. His dear brother Pradumna. No you are wrong. He did not want to tell him anything. He just wanted to spend more quality time with him. He wanted to sit on his feet and to stare at his face that he always did till now. Let me introduce you with him. He was the third son of his father, Lord Krishna, Anushalwa, the most devoted and loyal brother of his eldest sibling Pradumna. If Pradumna was Ram then he was his Laxman. He was the shadow of his brother since his birth. This shadow never left his body. He decided not to live his dying brother alone. Hats off to this loyal brother!! Hats off to his dedication!! I sincerely hope that another story will be written on this loyal brother too.