Anniversary Date Night!

*Scott and Mitch go on a date night!*

August 4th. Some would say it was a sensational day in the Youtube community, some would say it was iconic, even, but to two lovebirds, it signified the beginning of a new life together.

Scott had previously made dinner reservations for him and Mitch at one of Mitch's favorite restaurants. It was the typical high-end, high-class, and high-quality establishment. Suits, ballgowns, and a seemingly eternally perfect ambiance: It was the perfect place for the love of his life.

Now, Mitch and Scott have taken the loyalty of becoming parents. They have two small children: Liam, who is three years old, and Hudson, who is a few months old. Hudson and Liam will be spending their night at Kirstie's house, while the couple has a grand night out.

"Are you excited to go to Auntie Kirstie's house, Liam?" Mitch asks, as he gradually packs Liam's and Hudson's overnight bag.

"Yeah, I'm super excited to play with Olaf!" Liam replies, as he displays a toothy grin, then continues playing with his toys.

Scott finishes changing Hudson's diaper, and soon meets with Mitch in the living room, to see him packing the kids' bag.

"There's my handsome, little lovebug!" Mitch says, as he kisses Hudson's chunky cheek. Scott hands Hudson to Mitch.

"Do you have everything the boys need, babe?" Scott asks Mitch as he begins to grab the boys' bags.

"I triple checked; trust me, love." Mitch says with a smirk.

While the boys play in the living room, Mitch and Scott get ready for dinner. Scott hurriedly packs the car with the boys' bags, and the family begin to travel en route to Kirstie's home.

"Liam, I want you to be a good boy at Auntie Kirstie's, okay? Do not touch anything without asking her permission." Mitch says to Liam.

"Yes, Daddy," says Liam as he plays with his toys in the backseat.

"Thanks again for watching them, Kirstie," Scott says, as he sets the boys' belongings down.

"It's not problem!" Kirstie answers.

"You guys need your space without kids for once." Kirstie says with a smile.

"Hudson will be going to bed in about an hour, Kirs, he doesn't wake up much at night. and if he does, it's usually because he can't find his pacifier." Mitch says, as he sits Hudson down on the floor to play.

Mitch and Scott take turns saying their farewells to their children, and let them reconnect with their babysitter for the night.

"Don't go too crazy now, guys!" Kirstie says, with a small giggle.

Mitch's face details a bright, ruddy shadow that falls onto his cheeks; he knew he was ready for the night.

After a wonderful dinner, Mitch and Scott are getting ready to go home, to spend much needed one on one time with each other with no kids.

"I want you" Mitch whispered seductively into the other boys ear.

"And I know you want me too." Mitch whispers.

"Fuck" Scott cursed and shut his eyes, the moment Mitch's cold hands made contact with the warm skin of his stomach. Scott begins to drive home.

Shaking his head, Scott took a young, sweet breath, and attempted to pass Mitch, but no avail.

"I think you've had a bit much champagne babe." Scott says.

Eager to see what awaits them, Mitch could barely keep his hands off of Scott in the car, and now that Scott had him alone, he knew just what he was going to do to him.

The door slammed closed and in an instant, Mitch was against the wall. He deepened the kiss, slipping his tongue in Scott's mouth when he tried to come up for breath, a trembling hand found Scott's shoulder, and soon Mitch was clinging to him, his own trembling hands touching shivering skin, and all of a sudden, the room grew hotter as Scott and Mitch's shorts were discarded, and became fragments of their imaginations.

Next were Scott's jeans. They had to go. Mitch even helped him undo the the buttons and belt, until his bottoms were falling into the floor, as Scott began palming Mitch's erection through his pants.

"Scott" Mitch whispered.

He could only reply in a pattern of soft moms and pants as he continued working on Mitch's hardening erection. His lips were on his neck, suckling lightly at the skin.

"Lie on the bed." Scott whispers.

After spreading his legs wide apart, Mitch douses his fingers with Scott's pre-cum for some lubrication and proceeded to rub them up and down on his penis.

Scott's eyes are shut tightly. He doesn't say anything, but his hands are gripping the bed sheets so firmly... it's not his first time... is it?

Mitch uses his other hand and places it on top of his; reassuring him that everything will be alright.

His eyes flutter open upon the contact and he looks into my eyes meekly.

"Scott... go on..."

Gingerly playing with his foreskin, he could hear him stifling his moans. mitch brings my mouth close to the head and give it a lick.

Scott reaches into the nearby bedside drawer, and finds the lube. He smothers it onto his fingers, and swiftly rubs his throbbing member, forcing the lube to mix with pre-cum.

"Need you," Mitch whines.

"Somebody's horny," Scott leans in and connects his lips with Mitch's own.

Scott pulls away, "Are you ready?" Mitch nods in response. Scott gently used a finger to massage Mitch's hole; to coat it with lube before forcing it in gently only to be met with the sight of Mitch wincing painfully.

"Babe..." while using his fingers to spread his hole and gently thrust them inside. Mitch attempts to stifle his moans, though he can't seem to control his need to pleasure himself.

"S-S-Scott!" Mitch yelps. The way he calls Scott's name when he climaxes, spewing cum all over his chest before collapsing onto the bed.

"Thank you for an amazing day darling." Mitch says as he caught his breath.

"You're welcome baby. I had an amazing day with you too." Scott says to Mitch.

They kiss passionately for a few more minutes.

"It's so weird without the boys here." Mitch says with a chuckle.

"I know it's so quiet here." Scott says as he checks his phone. He reads the text threat Kirstie sent to Mitch.

From Kirs: Both boys are sleeping! Hope you guys enjoy yourselves! I'll bring the boys around 3 tomorrow, so sleep in! Love you guys!

"God, she's awesome." Mitch says.

Mitch and Scott give eachother a goodnight kiss and snuggle, watching their favorites shows. They had an amazing wedding anniversary. :)