Makeup Cuddles 2

**This is the second part of makeup cuddles! My friend charity helped me write both parts! 💞 This one will probably be shorter then most of my oneshots. Enjoy! ~ Bree😘**

Mitch only threw up two times last night, which was much better from the night before. Mitch mostly slept on Scott's chest. Scott got up extra early to clean the whole house, and do other chores, so Mitch wouldn't have to do anything. He gets the boys up and feeds them breakfast. "Papa! Where's Daddy?" Liam asks Scott as he eats his pancake. "Daddy is upstairs sleeping bud. He doesn't feel well." Scott says as he feeds Hudson a spoonful of oatmeal. "Daddy felt warm yesterday Papa! And he was sleepy!" Liam says as he finishes his breakfast.

Scott decides to make Mitch a delicate breakfast. Something that Mitch could eat and not throw it up ten minutes later. After he makes Mitch's breakfast, he checks on the boys, who were cuddling watching their favorite movie, The Little Mermaid in the living room.

Scott quietly heads upstairs with Mitch's meal, but he soon finds that Mitch is still fast asleep. His temperature has since dropped, but is still feverish.  Scott made Mitch chicken noodle soup, saltine crackers, and some herbal tea.

Scott softly rubs Mitch's back, and slowly but surely, he sees Mitch's eyes open. Scott utters a whisper: "Good morning, sleepy head."

"Scott, You didn't have to make me breakfast in bed." Mitch says with a smile as he puts his glasses on. "I wanted to treat you to a nice breakfast. You should be able to keep this down, love." Scott says as he feels Mitch's forehead. "You look a lot better." Scott says as he smiles at Mitch.

"No, I don't. Look at these bags." Mitch says as he smirks and he begins to eat. Scott walks over to the master bathroom.

"Where are the boys, Scott?" Mitch asks as he opens up his crackers." They just ate breakfast and are watching Little Mermaid." Scott says as he begins to clean the bathroom.

"You are the best, Scott." Mitch says as he grins at his husband. "Aw, so are you Mitchy." Scott says blowing Mitch a kiss.

Liam comes in holding Hudson who is crying. "Aw Huddy, what is wrong buddy?" Scott says to Hudson. "He bumped his head Papa!" Liam says climbing on the bed next to Mitch. Scott comforts Hudson."Shhh, it's okay Huddy. It's okay." Scott says as he rubs Hudson's back.

"Hi Li Li. Have you been a good boy for Papa?" Mitch asks and Liam nods. "Daddy, are you feeling better?" Liam asks. "That is so sweet Liam, and yes I am feeling a lot better. Papa has been taking care of me." Mitch says smiling at Scott. Scott smiles back. Scott puts Hudson on the bed next to Mitch.

The family relaxed the whole day :)