The Boys Meet Sophia

Scott is sitting in the recliner on his laptop editing Sophia's birth announcement for their Superfruit channel. Mitch is taking a much needed nap next to him. Sophia is in her Papa's arms, sleeping peacefully. She has long eyelashes and gorgeous light brown hair. Scott thinks on how lucky he is. He has a fantastic job, a loving husband and three happy, healthy children.

Scott gets a text from Kevin, who just picked Liam up from school. Kevin has been watching the boys for them while they are in the hospital. Kevin texts that he will bring the boys up in an hour to let them meet their baby sister for the first time. Scott decides to play Pentatonix's "That's Christmas To Me" album while he edits the video. Sophia smiles in her sleep, hearing her parents, uncles and aunt singing in harmony. Scott takes a picture of his new baby girl smiling.

Mitch wakes up from his nap. "Hey sleepy. You feel okay?" Scott asks Mitch and Mitch nods. "I'm fine babe, just sore. Is Sophia okay?" Mitch asks about their newborn daughter. "She is perfect. She keeps smiling as she listens to our Christmas album. Kevin texted me, the boys are coming in an hour." Scott says as he closes his laptop. Mitch smiles, knowing he will see his boys and them getting to meet their baby sister.

Scott puts Sophia in her sleeper, so he could help Mitch get in the bathroom to clean himself up for the boys and Kevin. "Thank you for helping me, Scott." Mitch says sitting up in the bed. Mitch has leggings on and one of Scott's baggy shirts on. "Mitchy, it is no problem. You are my husband, of course I'm going to help you darling." Scott says kissing Mitch. "I love you, baby." Scott smiles. "I love you too, Scotty." Mitch smiles back at Scott.

Kevin texted Scott letting him know him and the boys are on the way. Scott kisses Sophia's cheek and hands her to Mitch. "Hey Sophia." Mitch says kissing Sophia's forehead. Sophia yawns and then smiles. "She looks like you Scott when she smiles." Mitch says smiling at Scott. "Your brothers are coming love bug, I hope you are ready for lots of noise." Scott says with a giggle.

Twenty minutes later, Kevin opens the door. Liam comes in holding pink balloons and Kevin has Hudson in his arms. Hudson is holding a little pink teddy bear. Hudson and Liam are both wearing "Big Brother On Duty" shirts. "Look who Daddy has Hudson! Is that baby Sophia?" Kevin says to Hudson and Hudson nods. Liam walks over, giving Scott a hug and kiss then giving Mitch one. Scott takes the balloons and ties them to Sophia's crib.

Kevin let's Hudson walk over to Mitch and Scott. "Hey buddy." Scott says to Hudson. Scott kisses Hudson's cheek and he hugs him tightly. Liam climbs on the bed and sits next to Mitch. "Liam, be easy okay? Daddy is very sore." Scott says to Liam who is admiring his baby sister. Scott sets Hudson down next to Liam. "I am so happy to see both of you! Sophia couldn't wait to meet her big brothers!" Mitch says smiling.

Mitch kisses the boy's cheeks. "Hudson, Liam, this is baby Sophia. Remember she was in Daddy's tummy?" Scott says. Liam and Hudson both nod. Hudson looks at Sophia and gives her a kiss. "Good boy, Huddy. Such an amazing big brother!" Mitch says praising Hudson.

Mitch and Scott really wanted to make sure Hudson wouldn't feel left out, since he is now the middle child. "Liam was giving Hudson big brother tips in the car." Kevin says with a smile. "Congratulations to you guys, she is perfect!" Kevin says. Mitch and Scott say thank you to Kevin in unison.

Liam touches his baby sister's cheek and kisses her. "Sophia is sleeping." Liam says to Mitch and Scott. Mitch and Scott smile at their eldest child. Mitch and Scott are proud on Liam's fabulous behavior. Liam holds Sophia's hand. Scott takes pictures of all the kids together. "Be soft, good boys." Scott says to the boys with a huge smile. Hudson hands Sophia the baby pink teddy bear he bought her with his allowance.

Liam bought Sophia something with her name on it from the gift shop. "Liam! Hudson! That is so sweet for you two to buy Sophia gifts!" Mitch says kissing his boys. "Sophia is going to love her teddy bear, Huddy." Mitch says. "This is so pretty Liam!" Scott says looking at the name plate Liam bought.

"I wanna hold her!" Liam says. "Okay, buddy. Scott, bring the Boppy pillow over. So Liam can hold Sophia, please." Scott brings the pillow and puts it in Liam's waist. "Thank you, baby." Mitch says smiling at his husband. Mitch hands Sophia to Scott and Scott hands Sophia to Liam. "There you go. Support her head. Good job, Liam!" Scott says. Mitch smiles seeing his oldest holding his little sister.

Liam smiles at his baby sister. "I love you Sophia! I love you Huddy!" Liam says proudly. Mitch smiles knowing how sweet and caring his eldest son is being towards his siblings.
Hudson kisses Sophia's forehead and so does Liam. "Sophie is wiggling!" Liam chuckles. "She is, isn't she? She's just stretching. Hudson, would you like to hold Sophia?" Scott asks his youngest son and Hudson nods. Scott picks Sophia out of Liam's arms.

"Here you go, Hudson. Good boy. Be soft, be soft. Good job buddy!" Scott says to Hudson. Liam covers Sophia's feet with the blanket. Sophia wiggles and Hudson gets scared. "It's okay Huddy. I won't let her fall. She's just stretching." Mitch says reassuringly to Hudson. After a few minutes Mitch hands Sophia over to her Uncle Kevin.

Scott brings in Liam and Hudson's big brother gifts from Sophia. "Look what Sophia got you guys!" Scott says handing the bags to his sons. "Thank you Sophia!" Liam says. "Thank you Sophia, wuv you!" Hudson says. "You guys can open the gifts! Let's see what Sophia got you guys!" Mitch says smiling at Scott.

Liam got a pack of Shopkins, coloring book and a stuffed animal of Eeyore. Hudson got a stuffed animal elephant of his favorite Winnie the Pooh character, Tigger and a coloring book. "Tigger! Look Daddy! Papa! It's Tigger!" Hudson says smiling ear to ear.

Hudson and Liam kiss Sophia as well as Mitch and Scott. They get their coats on to head home. "Daddy, Sophia and I will be home when you get home from school tomorrow, okay? Be a good boy at school and listen to Uncle Kevin." Scott says to Liam. "Yes, Papa!" Liam and Hudson say in unison.

"Thank you Kevin for watching the boys for us. It means a lot to us. We will call you when we are on our way home tomorrow." Mitch says to Kevin. "It's no problem! They are both really good boys. Don't rush home tomorrow. The boys will be fine." Kevin says with a smile.

The next day, Mitch, Scott and Sophia are home! :)