Sophia's Nightmare

*Lets keep the fluff train going! Bree

Isabella and Mitch are fast asleep, while Scott is editing the Superfruit video he and Mitch filmed yesterday. Liam and Hudson are at Avi and Kate's house having a sleepover. Scott begins to hear crying and he quietly walks out in the hallway, realizing the crying is coming from Sophia's bedroom. Scott walks in and sees Sophia crying as she holds her pink blanket and her Piglet tightly in her arms. Sophia's cheeks are red and tears are streaming down her cheeks.

"Hey baby girl. Come here, it's okay." Scott says softly, picking up Sophia. "Papa, Papa!" Sophia says as she wails her arms. "I'm here baby girl, it's okay. Shh shh shh." Scott says quietly, as
he kisses Sophia's cheek. Sophia puts her head on Scott's shoulder, sniffling and wiping the tears from her eyes. Scott comforts Sophia by rubbing her back and kissing her cheeks and forehead. "It's okay, baby girl. You are safe. You wanna help me edit the Superfruit video?" Scott asks Sophia and she nods.

Scott carries Sophia back into his and Mitch's bedroom. Scott sits down in the recliner with Sophia in his lap. "Did you have a bad dream, Sophie?" Scott asks Sophia and she nods, sucking on her thumb. Scott kisses Sophia's forehead tenderly. "It's okay Soph, you are safe now, I will protect you. I love you so much." Scott whispers. "Wuv you." Sophia says in a whisper.

Mitch wakes up to pee and sees Scott and Sophia snuggling in the recliner. "Daddy!" Sophia says, taking her thumb out ic her mouth. "Hey Sophie! What are you doing up this late, baby girl?" Mitch asks Sophie as he kisses her cheek. "She had a bad dream. Didn't you, sweet pea?" Scott asks Sophia and she nods. Mitch smiles and goes to the bathroom.

Scott rubs Sophia's back and continues to comfort her. Mitch comes out of the bathroom and kisses Scott. "You wanted Papa snuggles didn't you, baby girl? Mitch says as he kisses Sophia again. Sophia lays her head on Scott's shoulder and holds her blanket and Piglet close.

Mitch checks on Isabella who is still fast asleep and lays down. "Mitchy." Scott says in a whisper, causing Mitch to look up at Scott. "She's falling asleep." Scott says as he continues to rub Sophia's back. "Aw, when you are done editing, bring her in bed with us." Mitch says as he checks his iPhone, checking his text messages and Scott finally finishes editing the Superfruit video. He carries Sophia to his and Mitch's bed carefully. Mitch and Scott kiss softly. "I love you, Mitchy." "I love you too, Scott. Sophia loves her Papa." Mitch says grinning ear to ear.

"I don't know what her dream was about, but she was sobbing in her crib." Scott says, as he takes off his shirt and lays down. "Aw, poor baby girl." Mitch says and he kisses Sophia and rubs her back. "You wanna watch Spongebob?" Scott asks Mitch. Mitch nods, kissing Scott's cheek.

After watching a few episodes of Spongebob, Scott and Mitch fall asleep :)