Happy Father's Day

*Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! I miss my dad everyday 👼🏻 What surprises are the Grassi-Hoying kids going to do? :) Mitch is pregnant with Sawyer here! Send requests! Love you guys! • Love Bree 💋

Today is Father's Day! Mitch and Scott's friend and makeup artist Nicole is here with the kids, feeding them breakfast while Mitch and Scott are still asleep.

Mitch and Scott did not know Nicole was coming. The kids are having McDonald's hash browns and pancakes.

"Let's paint Papa and Daddy a picture!" Liam says.

"That sounds like a cute idea, Liam!" Nicole says smiling. Nicole sets up paint on paper plates.

Liam, Hudson, Sophia and Isabella each dip their hand in the paint and place it on the paper. Nicole puts Wyatt's paw and Daisy's paw on the paper.

"It looks so pretty!" Hudson says smiling.

"It does! Let's put the picture over here to dry!" Nicole says.

The kids signed two cards, one for Mitch and one for Scott.

"Your cursive looks really good, Liam!" Nicole says happily.

"Thank you, Auntie Nicole!" Liam says.

"Auntie Nicole! I need help!" Sophia says.

"I'll help you write your name and Isabella's name." Nicole says writing on the cards.

"Fank you!" Sophia says hugging Nicole.

"You're welcome! Let's start getting dressed, okay?" Nicole says to the kids.

The boys run up to their rooms and got dressed, while Nicole changed Isabella's diaper, and helped Isabella and Sophia get dressed.

Mitch and Scott begin to wake up. "Mitchy, we need to wake up. The kids are up." Scott says in his morning groggy voice.

Mitch wakes up and hears Nicole say "What movie do you guys want to watch?" From downstairs.

"Nicole is here, babe." Mitch says kissing Scott.

"How did she get in?" Scott asks.

"Who knows. I saw her and Liam talking the other day. You know Liam, he has tricks up his sleeve." Mitch says putting his glasses on.

Mitch and Scott pee and put clothes on, because they sleep naked most of the time.

"Happy Father's Day, beautiful." Scott says kissing Mitch's cheek and rubbing Mitch's noticeable baby bump.

"Thank you! Happy Father's Day to you. handsome!" Mitch says with a smile.

"Let's go see what plan the kids and Nicole have in set." Scott says with a tiny giggle.

Mitch giggles and walks downstairs with Scott.
Liam, Hudson and Sophia see Mitch and Scott come down the steps. They run after them and hug them.

"Hey guys! Good morning!" Scott says kissing the kids one by one. Nicole walks over with Isabella.

"Hi, baby girl!" Mitch says picking up Isabella.