Disneyland - Day Two!

Scott woke up early and bought Starbucks for a sleeping Mitch and himself. He bought Liam a muffin and a strawberry smoothie. Scott comes in the hotel room quietly and he sees Hudson waking up. Scott picks him up and gives him a kiss on his cheek.

"Hey baby boy! Good morning." Scott whispers. He kisses Hudson's forehead and heads to the bathroom to change him. He changes Hudson and feeds him a nice warm bottle of formula. After he finishes feeding Hudson, Scott begins to rub Mitch's back. "It's time to wake up, babycakes." Scott whispers to Mitch. Mitch wakes up and gives Scott a dirty look. "Morning Scott." Mitch says.

"I got you coffee from Starbucks, love. Scott says pointing to the drink on the table. "Awe, Scott! Thank you, love!" Mitch says as he kisses Scott's neck. "Don't act naughty, sexy boy." Scott says with a smirk. "Don't you start Scott Richard Hoying! Our sons are in the same room!" Mitch says as he playfully hits Scott's chest. Mitch lays on top of Scott and they snuggle.

Twenty minutes later, Mitch gets up and gets ready for the day. Mitch takes Hudson in the bathroom to get him dressed and ready, while Scott heads over to Liam's bed to wake him up.
"Li Li, it's time to wake up." Scott says as he gently rubs Liam's back. Liam rolls over and stretches. "Hi Papa." Liam says half asleep.

"Good morning sunshine, are you excited for another day at Disney?" Scott says as he helps Liam off the tall bed. "Yeah!" Liam says as he runs to the bathroom. "Good morning, baby boy! Are you excited for Disney today?" Mitch says as he brushes Hudson's blonde hair. "Yes Daddy!" Liam says with a smile.

Scott comes in to take Hudson into the living room to play while Mitch helps Liam get ready. "Papa, can you do my hair like yours? Daddy doesn't do it right." Liam says to Scott. Scott and Mitch giggles loudly. "Sure buddy." Scott smiles and he fixed Liam's hair.

Scott hands Liam his muffin to eat during the car ride to Disney. After being in traffic for twenty minutes, they finally make it!

The first thing they did was head to the Big Thunder Ranch Petting Zoo. "Huddy look at the goat!" Mitch says and let's Hudson pet the goat. Hudson smiles and laughs loudly. "Ba ba! Ba ba!" Hudson says. Liam pets the baby rabbit. "Be gentle with the rabbit, Liam. He's a baby." Scott says. Mitch takes a picture of Liam with the rabbit. "Huddy loves the animals, don't you bud?" Scott says as he puts Hudson back in the stroller.

"Look Daddy, Chip and Dale are over there!" Liam's points to the Chip 'n Dale Treehouse. "Wow! Let's go see the treehouse!" Mitch says as he holds Liam's hand. "Come on Papa!" Liam says to Scott. "I am too tall, buddy! Daddy will climb with you!" Scott says as he holds Hudson. Liam climbs with Mitch up the treehouse and they look out the window. "There's Papa with Huddy over there." Mitch says pointing. "Hi Papa!" Liam shouts. Scott smiles and waves at Liam.

Liam and Mitch come out of the tree house. Scott is holding a fussy Hudson. "What's wrong, baby boy?" Mitch asks Hudson who is fussing. "I think he is teething today." Scott says as he rocks Hudson in his arms. "Let me find one of his teething toys." Mitch says as he goes through the diaper bag.

Mitch finds a teether and gives it to Hudson. "There you go, baby boy. Let me find some baby Tylenol to give him too." Mitch gives Hudson baby Tylenol. "Hopefully he will fall asleep for a little bit. Poor little man." Scott says as he rubs Hudson's back.

Scott holds Hudson while Mitch pushes the empty stroller. Liam walks next to Mitch. "Daddy, is Huddy okay?" Liam asks with concern. "Huddy is okay buddy, his teeth are just coming in and it hurts him. He should be feeling better soon." Mitch says to Liam.

After walking around the park for ten minutes, Scott sees the princesses doing a meet and greet. "Liam, look the princesses are over there." Scott says to Liam. "I wanna go over there!" Liam says with a smile. "Okay buddy! Let's go meet be princesses." Mitch says. Liam meets Ariel, Sleepy Beauty, Snow White, Mulan, Rapunzel, Jasmine, Belle, Tiana, Pocahontas and Merida. Liam and Hudson took pictures with all of them and Hudson was feeling a lot better!

After meeting the princesses, it was time for a snack break. Hudson had applesauce while Liam had animal crackers. "Papa! I wanna go on that ride!" Liam says as he points to the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters ride. "Okay buddy! Let's wait for Hudson to finish his snack, okay?" Scott says to Liam.

"Yes Papa!" After five minutes they all went on the ride. Mitch sat in the back with a sleeping Hudson in his carrier, while Scott sat upfront with Liam. "You point the shooter and you shoot at the holes. Do you see them?" Scott explains what to do to Liam. "Yes Papa!" Scott got the most points out of the three of them.

Mitch kisses Hudson's head as he holds Scott's hand. Liam holds Scott's other hands. "Look Li Li, Nemo has a ride over there." Scott says. "Let's go!" Liam says with a smile. They all went on the Finding Nemo Submarine ride. "Papa! Look at Squirt and his daddy!" Liam said to Scott. Hudson wakes up and yawns. "Wow! Li Li look, there's Dory!" Mitch says with a giggle. After the ride, Mitch went and changed Hudson's diaper.

"Look at the train over there buddy!" Mitch points to the big Circus Train. "I wanna go on that!" Liam says with a big smile. Liam holds Mitch's hand and runs over to the train. Mitch sat with Liam while Scott had Hudson in the back. "Da da! Pa pa!" Hudson says with a toothy grin. Mitch and Scott are in shock that Hudson said their names! "Good job, Huddy!" Mitch says to Hudson with a big smile. Hudson giggles as the ride begins to start. Scott kisses Hudson's cheek. "Choo choo!" Scott says.

After an amazing two days it was time to head home. Scott and Mitch went to to hotel to grab their bags and load them in the car. Mitch changed the boys into pajamas so they would be already in them when they made it home. Liam was holding his teddy bear Teddy and his blanket yawning on the bed. "Did you have fun, Liam?" Scott asks a sleepy Liam. Liam nods and yawns.

"Good. Daddy and I had fun too. I'm sure Huddy did as well." Scott said as he picked a sleepy Liam and took him out to the car as Mitch was finishing putting Hudson in his car seat. Mitch goes in the hotel to make sure they didn't forget anything, which they didn't. The Grassi-Hoyings went home and went straight to bed.