Surprise Mitchy!

*After Scott goes on a business trip for Pentatonix, he decides to surprise his hubby! Yes, Alex and Jake helped with another surprise! Haha! I ship Jalex. Hope you guys enjoy! ~Bree🤘🏻❤️

Mitch wakes up to not having Scott in bed with him. It has been almost two weeks since Scott left for a business trip for Pentatonix. Most of the time, Scott or Mitch go alone, so one of them are with the kids at home. This time, Scott went. Mitch misses Scott dearly. He couldn't sleep much the night before. He gets up, takes a shower and gets ready for the day. Esther invited Mitch on a girls lunch with Avi's girlfriend, Kate and Kevin's girlfriend, Tara.

Mitch welcomes Alex and Jake into the house so they can watch the kids. Uncle Alex! Uncle Jake!" Hudson says as he runs to his uncles. "Hey! What's up Hud Hud?" Alex asks Hudson as he plays with Hudson's blonde hair.

"Boys, Sophie, Issy, I should be back in about an hour or so. Be good for Uncle Jake and Uncle Alex, okay? I love you guys so so much. Mitch says as he kisses and hugs the kids one by one. "Okay, Daddy!" Hudson says with a beaming smile. "Have fun, Daddy!" Liam says with a cheeky grin. Mitch leaves with Esther and Jake closes the front door.

"Yay! Surprise for Daddy!" Hudson says as he claps his hands. "Huddy and I were good boys and didn't tell." Liam says proudly. "Good! I gotta go and get Papa, have fun with Uncle Alex decorating!" Jake says as he kisses Alex. Jake leaves to pick up Scott at the airport. Meanwhile at the airport, Scott texts Mitch "Good morning" to trick him, thinking he was still not home. Mitch and Esther are headed to pick the other girls up and he smiles seeing a text from the love of his life.

"Okay, Papa gave me a list of things we need to do. Looks like Daddy cleaned, so we don't have to do that." Alex says as he checks things off of the to do list. "We need to light a bunch of candles. Soph, Huddy, can you guys start lining the candles up? I put a few up to help you guys start." Alex says, smiling at Hudson and Sophia. "Okay Uncle Lex!" Sophia says as she carefully puts the candles on the floor.

"Liam, let's get the rose petals ready to put on the floor. I can't believe Papa planned this so well." Alex says as he tries to read Scott's sloppy notes. Jake and Scott walk in the front Scott brings in a bouquet of sunflowers and roses for Mitch. Isabella crawls over to Scott "Pa! Pa!" Isabella says. "Hey baby!" Scott says as he picks up Isabella and kisses both of her cheeks. Sophia, Hudson and Liam runs over to Scott. Scott gives each of them hugs and kisses. "I missed you guys!" Scott says to the kids.

"Daddy doesn't know anything!" Hudson says proudly and Scott smiles. "Good! That's what a surprise is! You don't know until the day it happens." Scott says to Hudson. "Alex, Jake, thank you guys for helping me with this. It means a lot." Scott says as he bro hugs Alex and Jake. "You're welcome! You guys are family to us!" Jake say with a huge grin.

Scott, the kids, Jake and Alex help finish decorating the house for Mitch. Esther texts Scott saying she is about to drop Mitch off. "Daddy is coming home! Let's hide!" Scott says as he hides. Liam and Hudson hide and giggle loudly.

Mitch opens the front door and sees the candle rose trail on the floor. "Aw, Li Li, Huddy, Soph did you guys do this?" Mitch says with a bright smile, as he puts his keys on the table and takes his shoes off. When he looks up he sees Scott standing with the bouquet of sunflowers and roses.

"Surprise, Mitchy." Scott says softly. Mitch jaw drops and tears begin to flow down his cheeks. "SCOTT!!" Mitch says as he runs over to Scott, jumping in his arms. Scott hands Jake to bouquet to put on the table. Alex places camera all around the living room to capture the moment for a future Superfruit episode.

Alex begins to film Scott and Mitch. "Oh my god Scott! Oh my god! You are here!" Mitch says as he hugs Scott tightly. "Hey baby." Scott says, whispering into Mitch's left ear. Mitch sniffles and kisses Scott twice. "I thought you weren't coming back home until Saturday?" Mitch says as he sniffles. "No, silly. The band just said that to trick you! We were done with everything yesterday. I wanted to surprise you!" Scott says as he wipes Mitch's tears off of his cheeks.

"I love you, baby." Scott says. "I love you too, Scott." Mitch says as he tightly hugs Scott. Liam, Hudson, and Sophia run over, while Jake carries Isabella over. "Papa told me about the surprise!" Liam says to Mitch. "Me too!" Hudson says. "Did you guys? You guys did an awesome job keeping it a secret! Did Esther know, baby?" Mitch asks Scott and Scott nods. "We did too!" Jake says waving his hand.

"Oh my god! Don't film me! I look awful!" Mitch says as he laughs and he kisses Scott. "You look gorgeous, babe, don't worry about it." Scott says with a  smile. Alex brings the camera closer. "Alex! Gosh!" Mitch says as he continues to laugh.

After Alex and Jake leave, Mitch and Scott cuddle on the couch together. "You missed my cuddles?" Scott asks and Mitch nods. "I love you, baby." Scott says. "I love you too, Scott. Mitch says as he kisses Scott's cheek. "Daddy, are you happy about the surprise?" Hudson asks. "Absolutely!" Mitch says with a smile and Hudson runs off the play.

"Wanna have fun tonight, Mitchy?" Scott says with a smirk. Mitch smirks back and nods. "Remember Daddy, I need to be quiet, we have four little sets of ears that might hear us. Don't want to get caught, again." Mitch whispers into Scott's ear as he bites it. "Stop being naughty in front of the kids mister!" Scott whispers as he kisses Mitch.

Mitch was extremely happy to have his Scotty back home. :)