Shopping for Clothes

*Gotta love shopping right? You know that's Mitch and Scott's favorite thing to do! Hope you guys have an awesome and safe New Years! Bree 💚

Mitch and Scott are taking the boys to get new clothes! Liam needs new clothes because he starts kindergarten in a short few weeks! Also, Mitch is five months pregnant with Scott's and his third child! Scott gets the stroller out of the car and puts Hudson in it. Mitch helps Liam out of his car seat. "Liam, hold my hand, please. Thank you." Mitch says as he holds Liam's hand. Scott pushes Hudson in the stroller. "Are you excited to get new clothes, Li Li?" Scott asks Liam and Liam nods with a big smile. Liam loves shopping for clothes, just like his parents do.

Hudson plays with his tablet while he is in the stroller. "Okay Li Li. You need jeans, khakis, and nice shirts for school. We are going to get shoes another day." Mitch says to Liam. Liam nods as he looks through the clothes. "Do you like this shirt, Liam?" Scott asks Liam as he holds the shirt up. The shirt is striped, and is pink and black. "I love it Papa! It's pink!" Liam says smiling. Scott puts it in the shopping cart. Mitch holds a pair a pants up to Liam's waist to see if the length is good. "You are getting so tall, baby boy!" Mitch says smiling as he puts the pants in the shopping cart.

"Daddy, can I get this shirt?" Liam asks Mitch as he holds up a Frozen shirt. "Of course, love! Let me find your size." Mitch says to Liam as he looks for Liam size on the rack. Liam walks around, looking at other clothes to see what else he likes. Scott looks at jeans for Liam. "Mitchy, what size do I get for Liam?" "Get him a size six." Mitch says as he looks at khaki pants.

Scott walks towards the stroller and checks on Hudson, who is fast asleep. Scott smiles and puts Hudson's tablet in his bag. "Huddy is fast asleep." Scott says to Mitch. "He was so tired. That's why he was crying earlier." Mitch says covering Hudson up with his turquoise blanket.

Mitch walks over to look at shirts with cartoons on them. "Li Li, do you like any of these shirts?" Mitch asks Liam. "I like the green one and the blue one, Daddy!" Liam says as he points at the shirts. Mitch picks them up and puts them in the shopping cart. After almost an hour of shopping, Scott and Mitch stop at Chick Fil A to eat.

While Scott orders the food, Mitch is sitting with the boys. Hudson wakes up and Mitch smiles at him. "Hey Huddy. Are you hungry, baby boy?" Mitch asks a sleepy Hudson and Hudson nods. Scott orders the boys chicken nuggets, Mitch gets a salad, and Scott gets a chicken sandwich. "Here you go, boys." Scott says handing the boys their food. "Thank you, Papa!" Liam says.

"Thank you, Papa!" Hudson says as he begins to eat. "Are you okay, babe?" Scott asks Mitch as he begins to eat. "Yeah, my back just hurts, but I'm fine. Baby girl is kicking like crazy!" Mitch says as he puts Scott's hand on his baby bump.

"She is kicking crazy! Doing flips in there." Scott says with a giggle. Mitch wipes Hudson's mouth. "Is it good?" Mitch asks Hudson and Hudson nods smiling. "Papa, Daddy can I get a milkshake?" Liam asks Mitch and Scott. "Finish your nuggets, then I will buy you one. Huddy would you like one?" Scott asks. "I want one too!" Hudson says with food in his mouth . Hudson and Liam both finish their nuggets.

"What kind do you want guys?" Scott asks Liam and Hudson. "I want a chocolate one!" Hudson says. "I want cookies and cream one, Papa." Liam says pointing to the menu. "Mitchy, do you want one?" Scott asks Mitch rubbing his shoulders. "I'll take a small vanilla one love." Mitch says smiling. Scott orders the milkshakes and bring them to the table. "Thank you!" Liam and Hudson say in unison. "You're welcome, boys!" Scott says sitting back down.

Mitch let's Scott take a sip of his milkshake. "Baby girl is going to kick you like crazy tonight!" Scott says rubbing Mitch's growing baby bump. Mitch smiles at Scott and kisses him. They all head home after a day of shopping. :)