Pedicures With Daddy!

*Sophia spends some one on one time
with her Daddy! I hope you guys enjoy! Suggestions leave below in the comments or message me💚 love you guys! ~Bree💞

Scott, Liam, Hudson and Isabella are out running errands while Mitch spends time with Sophia. Mitch and Scott think it is very important for them to spend a lot of one on one time with each of the kids, so the kids feels important and special.

Sophia is petting Wyatt, trying to put a bow on his head. Mitch walks in and giggles. "Aw, look how pretty Wyatt is with his bow!" Mitch says as he smiles at Sophia. Wyatt takes the bow off and begins to hiss. "Wyatt Blue! Don't you dare hiss at Sophia! You know better!" Mitch says to Wyatt sternly. Wyatt walks over and licks Sophia, making her laugh.

"What would you like do to today, baby girl?" Mitch asks Sophia. "Toes!" Sophia says pointing at Mitch's painted toe and fingernails. Mitch begins to feel excited that his little girl actually wants to do something girly and not play with monster trucks. Mitch finds all his nail polish and sits it on the floor for Sophia to see.

"Pretty pink!" Sophia says as she points to the pink nail polish. "Would you like me to paint your toenails baby?" Mitch asks and Sophia nods happily. Sophia sits in her little chair and Mitch finds a small bucket so Sophia can soak her feet in water, just like at the nail salon.

Sophia begins to splash her feet in the water. Mitch giggles at Sophia. "Is the water cold?" Mitch asks. "No Daddy! Its warm!" Sophia says. Mitch begins to cut Sophia's toenails. "Stay still, love bug." Mitch says as he finishes cutting Sophia's toenails. Mitch begins to put lotion on Sophia's legs and Sophia giggles. "Your legs are going to be nice and soft!" Mitch says. Wyatt walks over and licks Sophia. "Wyatt! Yucky!" Sophia says as she giggles loudly.

"What color do you want your toes, Soph?" Mitch asks Sophia, showing her the colors. "Pink and purple!" Sophia says.

Mitch smiles and begins to paint Sophia's toe nails. "Pretty!" Sophia says as she claps her hands. Mitch giggles and sees how much fun Sophia is having. "Wuv you, Daddy!" Sophia says smiling. "I love you too, Sophia! I am so glad you are having fun!" Mitch says. Mitch finishes Sophia's toes and Sophia looks at them. "Fank you, Daddy!" Sophia says as she hugs Mitch tightly. "You're welcome baby, I am glad you had fun!" Mitch says as he kisses Sophia's cheek.

Mitch pours Sophia apple juice in her sippy cup. "Here you go, baby." Mitch says. "Fank you!" Sophia says. Mitch, Sophia and Wyatt sit on the couch, watching Curious George. Sophia begins to climb in Mitch's lap. Mitch loves to cuddle and especially with his kids. He loves to protect them and make them feel safe in his arms. Mitch begins to rub Sophia's back.

Sophia lays head on Mitch's shoulder. "Are you sleepy, baby?" Mitch asks Sophia softly and she nods. Mitch finds Scott's favorite plaid blanket, covering himself and Sophia up. Wyatt sits next to Mitch and cuddles.

"Sleep well, Princess." Mitch says as he kisses Sophia's forehead gently. Sophia begins to softly suck her thumb, and closes her eyes. Mitch smiles at seeing his two year old fast asleep in his arms. He takes a selfie and makes a collage with the pictures he took earlier. Mitch posts the picture on Instagram with the caption: "Spent the day with Sophia! She is surely a girly girl! She loves Daddy cuddles💋💙 #SophiaNoelle

Sophia and Mitch had a fun day together! :)