Shopping With Daddy!

*Sophia and Mitch have a Daddy Daughter day! Send suggestions and requests for all my oneshots!! This is before Sawyer's arrival! Love ~ Bree💖

Scott is brushing Sophia's long dirty blonde hair.

"I want you to be a good girl with Daddy okay?" Scott says and Sophia nods.

"Papa, I want Anna braids! Pwease!" Sophia says smiling.

Scott looks up Anna's hair and begins to braid Sophia's hair.

Mitch comes downstairs with dirty clothes and puts them in the laundry room. He walks in the living room and sees Scott finishing braiding Sophia's hair.

"Isabella is finally down for her nap. Look at your hair, Sophia! So pretty! Did Papa do that?" Mitch asks and Sophia nods happily.

"She wanted Anna braids. She looks so cute." Scott says smiling at Sophia.

"Soph, you ready to have a fun day with me? Just you and me." Mitch says and Sophia nods.

Liam and Hudson walk in from outside.

"Hey boys! I'm going to take Sophia out for the day." Mitch says handing the boys juice boxes.

"Thank you Daddy!" Hudson and Liam say in unison.

"You're welcome! Huddy, your new glasses should be ready today. Mitch says.

"Yay! I get to finally see!" Hudson says.

"Once Issy wakes up from her nap we can head to the eye place to get them." Scott says.

"Sophia, are you ready to go baby girl?" Mitch asks and Sophia nods, running over to Mitch.

Mitch giggles as he sees Sophia with her play shoes on.

"How about you wear your princess tennis shoes. You don't want to get these dirty." Mitch says.

Sophia walks over to Mitch and he helps Sophia put her tennis shoes on. Sophia walks over to Scott and gives him a kiss.

"I'm going to take you out next weekend, sound good?" Scott says and Sophia nods.

"I love you, Papa!" Sophia says.

"I love you too, baby." Scott says with a smile.

Sophia hugs Hudson and Liam. Mitch kisses the boys cheeks.

"I love you guys, have fun with Papa and Issy." Mitch says.

Mitch and Scott kiss twice.

"Be careful, Mitchy." Scott says.

"I will, Scotty. Call me if you need anything. I love you." Mitch says as he kisses Scott again.

"I love you too, babe." Scott says.

Mitch picks up Sophia and they head out to the car.

"Okay princess! Where do you want to go today? You can pick anywhere." Mitch says as he buckles Sophia in.

"Doll store!" Sophia says.

"American Girl?" Mitch asks and Sophia nods happily.

Mitch smiles and begins to drive to American Girl.

Once there, Mitch begins to unbuckle Sophia out of her car seat.