Nurse Mitch

*Another fetus Scomiche oneshot 😊 I hope you guys enjoy! 😍 Bree💞

Scott is home alone sick with a horrible cold. Scott's parents are out running errands out of town today. Mitch decides to spend some time with his boyfriend and take care of him. He calls Connie and asks for permission, and Connie says yes. She tells Mitch where the secret key is outside.

Mitch's mom, Nel drives him to the grocery store to get Scott a big bear, soup, medicine and other little things Scott likes. Mitch gets back into the car with all of stuff. "Are you spending the night, Mitch?" Nel asks as she begins to drive. "Do you mind?" Mitch asks shyly.

"Of course I don't! I just wanted to know. Your dad and I have a party for one of your dad's friends at twelve tomorrow." Nel says. "That's fine. I'll probably spend the whole day with Scott tomorrow." Mitch says with a smile.

"I am so glad you are happy, Mitch. I haven't seen you smile like this in years." Nel says as she smiles at Mitch. "Thank you, Mom. I am truly happy with Scott. I love him so much, he is my everything." Mitch says. "He is going to be so shocked to see you. He is probably asleep though." Nel says as she parks in front of the Hoying house.

"Do not, I mean it, do not make Scott drive you anywhere. Call me or Dad. He needs to rest. I love you, Mitch. Try not to get sick." Nel says as she giggles and kisses Mitch's cheek.

"I love you too, Mom and I will. I'll text you tonight." Mitch says as he hugs and kisses Nel. He grabs all the things he bought for Scott and heads to the front door. He finds the secret key and enters the house quietly. Mitch texts Connie to tell her he is at the house. Mitch puts the soup in the cabinet and the drinks in the refrigerator. Mitch walks upstairs and quietly opens Scott's bedroom door. Mitch sees Scott curled up in a ball, fast asleep.

Mitch smiles as he walks over to Scott's bed. Mitch kisses Scott's cheek and Scott moves in his bed, and he slowly wakes up. "Mitchy? What are you doing here?" Scott asks in his half asleep groggy voice. "Hey baby. I wanted to take care of you today, and your parents said yes." Mitch says as he tenderly kisses Scott's forehead. "I don't want you sick, baby." Scott says as he holds Mitch's hand.

"I'll be fine, if I get sick, it's no big deal love. How are you feeling?" Mitch says as he rubs Scott's face. "I have the chills, coughing a lot, and sneezing. I'm exhausted. My body hurts too." Scott says as he sniffles. "I bought you the medicine I take when I get a bad cold. Did you take anything today?" Mitch asks. Scott shakes his head no. "Let me give you some medicine and a drink." Mitch says as he gets up to get Scott a drink and medicine.

"Mitchy, this looks so gross." Scott says. "It is, but it will make you feel one hundred percent better tomorrow." Mitch says. Scott takes the medicine and takes a sip of his water. "That was disgusting." Scott says with a nasty look on his face. "I know baby, thank you for taking it." Mitch says as he softly kisses Scott's cheek. "I bought you a few things." Mitch says as he rubs Scott's shoulders."

"Ooo, what did you get me?" Scott says with a smirk. "Close your eyes." Mitch says to Scott, as he grabs the bag. Scott covers his eyes and Mitch hands him the bag. Scott opens his eyes and he smiles. "Baby, thank you. You didn't have to get me anything." Scott says going through the bag. Mitch bought Scott his favorite cologne, cough drops, two movies, and Pokemon cards. Scott and Mitch kiss.

"Oh no! I kissed you!" Scott says worryingly. "Scott, it's fine. I missed kissing you." Mitch says as he kisses Scott again. "I got you one more thing!" Mitch says as he walks near the door grabbing the big teddy bear. "Mitch, you are perfect. Thank you!" Scott says, hugging the teddy bear tightly. "You can sleep with the bear if I'm not here, how's that?" Mitch says with a smile and kisses Scott.

"Scott, are you hungry yet?" Mitch asks Scott as he rubs his chest. "Not really, but I need to eat something." Scott says. "I'll make you some soup, just relax baby." Mitch says as he leaves Scott's bedroom. "I'm going to be in the bathroom babe, I'm going to take a shower." Scott says take his shirt off. "Okay love, be careful." Mitch says as he walks downstairs.

Scott takes a shower, while Mitch makes Scott some chicken noodle soup. After his shower, Scott opens his Pokemon cards, and Mitch walks in with Scott's soup. "Thank you, baby." Scott says sitting up in his bed. "You're welcome." Mitch says with a grin, sitting next to Scott. "All of my favorite Pokemons are in this card set! You are so perfect Mitchy, I love you so much. I hope you know how much you mean to me." Scott says as he rubs Mitch's cheek.

Mitch smiles and blushes at Scott's adorable comment. Mitch is grateful that somebody like Scott came into his life when they were little kids, and now they are boyfriends, madly in love.

"I love you too, Scott. You make me so happy." Mitch says, hugging Scott tight. Scott kisses Mitch's cheek, then finishes eating his soup. "Wanna watch some Spongebob and cuddle?" Scott asks and Mitch nods happily. Scott lays his head on Mitch's chest, while Mitch covers them up with his blanket. "I love this blanket you have." Scott says. "Me too, it's my favorite. Mitch says as he looks for pimples to pop on Scott's neck.

"I know what you are doing Mitchy, but please don't pick. I have one and it's so sore." Scott says. "I do see it, my God Scott! It's huge! It looks like an ingrown hair. We can get it out tomorrow.  I want you to rest." Mitch says as he kisses Scott's cheek. "I love you, Mitchy. Thank you for being my little nurse." Scott says giggling. "I love you too! And it's no problem. Get some rest." Mitch says.

"Are you spending the night?" Scott asks softly. "Yes I am. I'll be here all day tomorrow too." Mitch says as he holds Scott's hand. "Yes! A whole day and night with my favorite person." Scott says as he begins to fall asleep, Mitch smiles and falls asleep with him. :)