Gender Reveal 3.0

**Will Baby Grassi-Hoying #4 be a girl 💞or a boy💙? Hope you enjoy! ~Bree❄️

Today, Mitch and Scott went to get the ultrasound done to see if Baby Grassi-Hoying is a boy or a girl! Their doctor then filled a piñata with either pink or blue confetti. "Are you exited, Mitchy?" Scott says as he kisses Mitch's cheek. "I am! Are you excited, Scott?" Mitch asks. Scott nods and kisses Mitch twice. Jake and Alex watched the kids while they were at Mitch's doctors appointment.

Scott and Mitch come home with the piñata filled with confetti. "Oo! What's that's Daddy and Papa?" Hudson asks as he runs over to Mitch and Scott. "It's a piñata, baby boy!" Mitch says smiling. Sophia crawls in from the living room with Liam. Alex and Jake hug Mitch, Scott and the kids. They leave, so Mitch and Scott can find out the gender with the kids before any family or friends.

Scott sets up the piñata in the living room and Mitch brings in a small wooden bat. Liam, Hudson and Sophia sit on the couch as they watch Scott sets up the piñata. "Okay guys, Papa and I went to the doctors today to find out if we are having a boy or a girl!" Mitch says as he smiles at Scott.

"We are going to hit the piñata with the bat. We will not hit anything else with this bat, okay? There is confetti in here with a few pieces of chocolate. Pink confetti is for a baby sister and blue confetti is for a baby brother." Scott says smiling. Scott sets the camera up to film it for themselves and for Superfruit!

Scott and Mitch hit the piñata first, to show the boys how to do it. Mitch picks up Sophia and let's her hit the piñata. "Good job Sophie!" Scott smiles and claps. Liam and Hudson begin to hit the piñata hard with the bat. "Look, it's open a little, Daddy!" Hudson says smiling at Mitch. "You two almost have it opened! Sophie you wanna hit it again?" Scott asks Sophia.

Sophia nods no, and plays with her teddy bear instead. "You wanna hit it again, Daddy?" Liam asks Mitch. "No sweet boy, you and Hudson finish it!" Mitch says with a giggle. After a few more hits, pink confetti comes out. Mitch and Scott smile at eachother.

"It's a girl!" Mitch and Scott say clapping. "Yay! A baby sister!" Liam smiles. "I wanted another baby sister!" Hudson says as he hugs Mitch. "Sophie! You are going to have a baby sister!" Scott says as he kisses Sophia's cheek and tickling her. Mitch giggles. "She has no idea what's going on. Don't you baby girl?" Mitch says kissing Sophia's cheek. "When is our new baby sister coming Daddy and Papa?" Liam asks. "July 25th!" Mitch says. "Yay!" Liam and Hudson say unison.

Mitch and Scott hug and kiss. "Liam, Hudson, Sophie! Do you guys want to learn your new baby's sister name?" Scott asks the kids. Liam and Hudson nod while Sophia yawns. "Her name is..." Mitch says as he looks up at Scott. "Isabella Hope Grassi-Hoying." Scott and Mitch say in unison with a huge grin. "Isabella!" Liam says. "Can I call her Issy?" Hudson asks. Mitch and Scott nod and smile. Scott picks up Sophia and rubs her back.

Wyatt tries to eat the chocolate on the floor. "Wyatt! No!" Scott says as he picks Wyatt up and placing him next to Liam on the couch. Liam begins to pet Wyatt. "Let's celebrate!" Mitch says as he smiles at Scott. Scott smiles back, and kisses Mitch. "I'm going to take Sophia upstairs to take a nap, she's falling asleep." Scott says. Mitch kisses Sophia's cheek. "Sleep well, baby girl." Mitch says to Sophia who is already asleep. Scott takes her in her bedroom to take her nap.

A few hours later, after Sophia's nap, Mitch and Scott take a picture with all the kids and Wyatt to announce the new baby's gender! The caption says: "Isabella Hope Grassi-Hoying, Due In July! Love, Scott, Mitch, Liam, Hudson, Sophia and Wyatt. 🎀💞"