Family Slumber Party

**I hope you enjoy this ones shot! Sorry for not updating this much. I'm trying to write two other stories at once 😂 if you have a suggestion let me know! ~ Bree🎀

Scott and Mitch are getting all the kids ready for bed. Mitch picks up Isabella and begins to change her dirty diaper. "Sophie, do you have to potty baby girl?" Mitch asks Sophia and Sophia nods. "Scott! Can you please take Sophie to the bathroom? I'm getting Isabella ready for bed." Mitch says as he takes Isabella outfit off. Scott walks in his and Mitch's bedroom and smiles at Sophie. "Let's go potty Sophie." Scott says as he walks with Sophia to the bathroom.

Liam and Hudson walk into Mitch and Scott's bedroom. Hudson has Monster Inc. pajamas on, while Liam has Toy Story pajamas on. "Daddy, Can we have a slumber party downstairs?" Liam asks Mitch. "Yeah! Please Daddy! With Issy and Sophie!" Hudson asks with a toothy grin. "Let's ask Papa, okay?" Mitch says as he puts Isabella in a pair of footie pajamas with snowflakes on it. Scott walks back into the room with Sophia. "Sophie went potty all by herself!" Scott says with a big smile. "Good girl!" Mitch says with a smile and praises Sophia.

"Scott, the boys want to have a slumber party downstairs." Mitch says with a grin. "Aw, of course! Bring your blankets and pillows downstairs, okay?" Scott tells Hudson and Liam. Liam and Hudson run into their bedrooms, grabbing blankets, pillows and their favorite stuffed animals. "I'll bring the pack 'n play downstairs so Isabella can sleep in it, okay?" Scott says as he kisses Mitch's cheek.

Mitch smiles and kisses Scott back. "Sophie, let's go get your blanket and your Piglet from your bedroom, okay?" Mitch says as he walks to Sophia's bedroom. Liam and Hudson are sitting on the couch waiting for Mitch, Isabella, Sophia, and Scott. Scott walks downstairs with Isabella's pack 'n play. Scott begins to set up Isabella's pack 'n play. Mitch's walks down with Isabella in his arms and Sophia following closely behind. "I made the pack 'n play comfy for you, Isabella." Scott says, smiling at Isabella. Mitch smiles back. "Let's tell Isabella goodnight." Mitch tells the kids. Liam, Hudson and Sophia kiss Isabella and tell her goodnight.

"Sleep well, princess. Get some rest." Scott says to Isabella as he kisses her cheek. "Goodnight baby girl." Mitch says as he kissing Isabella's forehead. Scott puts the pacifier in Isabella's mouth and she falls asleep.

"Papa, can you make a tent for us?" Hudson asks Scott. "Of course, baby boy. How about you, Liam and Sophia find a movie for us to watch together." Scott says. Liam and Hudson look for a movie, while Sophia lays on the recliner with her Piglet. "What's wrong sweety?" Mitch asks Sophia, moving her hair out of her face. "Sweepy." Sophia says as she rub her eyes. Mitch smiles and picks Sophia up, kissing both of her cheeks.

Scott smiles and kisses Sophia's cheek. "I finished making our fort baby girl, you can get comfy." Scott says with a grin. Liam and Hudson come down with a two movies - Dumbo and Little Mermaid. Scott and Mitch lay down on the floor, Mitch is laying near the pack 'n play, where Isabella is fast asleep, so he can make sure she is okay. Sophia laid down with Mitch, while Hudson laid down with Scott. Liam laid down in between his brother and sister. "Okay guys, which movie do you want to watch first?" Mitch asks in a whisper. "Little Mermaid!" Liam says loudly. Hudson yawns, as he snuggles with Scott.

Scott puts Little Mermaid on and lays back down. Sophia drifts to sleep within five minutes of the movie starting. "Goodnight Daddy. Goodnight Papa. Goodnight Liam." Hudson says as he yawns. "Goodnight Hudson, sleep well baby." Mitch says, kissing Hudson's cheek. "Goodnight Huddy." Scott says, kissing Hudson's forehead. "Night night Huddy!" Liam says with a cheeky grin. Hudson soon falls asleep. Liam, Mitch and Scott talk about the events at school that day Liam had.

"You made Willow a card? That was very sweet." Scott says to Liam with a smile. "Yeah!  She gave me a hug after I gave it to her! She made me a card too! I put it on my wall in my bedroom!" Liam says proudly. "Aw, you have to show Papa and I tomorrow." Mitch says as he smiles at Liam. Liam begins to yawn. "Goodnight Liam, sleep well baby." Mitch says as he kissing Liam's forehead. "Goodnight Li Li." Scott says as he kisses Liam's cheek. "Night night Daddy and Papa." Liam says as he falls asleep.

Mitch and Scott smile at each other and they softy kiss each other. "I love you, baby." Scott says as he rubs Mitch's cheek. "I love you too, Scott. Sleep well sweety." Mitch says with a grin. "Goodnight Mitchy." Scott says in a whisper. "Goodnight Scotty." Mitch and Scott lay down and fall asleep peacefully.