It's A ...

*Throwback to when they found out Liam was a boy! I hope you guys enjoy!  Love you guys! Bree🐰*

It is Christmas Eve! Mitch and Scott went a few days ago to find out if their first child is going to be a boy or a girl! Mitch and Scott are sitting near the Christmas tree and get ready to open the envelope.

"Are you ready, Mitchy?" Scott asks Mitch as he sets up the camera to film an episode of Superfruit. Mitch nods as he carefully sits on the floor. "I am really excited but nervous." Mitch says as he softly kisses Scott. "Don't be nervous, Mitchy. Whatever we are having I will be really really happy." Scott says with a smile as he feels Mitch's small baby bump.

"The baby has been kicking a lot today! What if the doctor didn't find out what the baby is?" Mitch says with a sad look. "Mitchy, she would have told us if she didn't find out the gender, she said she saw it right away." Scott says as he rubs Mitch's shoulders. Mitch relaxes and kisses Scott's cheek.

Scott turns the camera on and does the Superfruit intro. "In this envelope, is the gender of our baby! Are you ready to find out, Mitchy?" Scott says as he holds the envelope up to the camera. Mitch nods and smiles at Scott, holding his hand. Mitch shows the camera his small but noticeable baby bump. "The doctor said the baby is nice and healthy! All the organs are normal and perfect. So grateful this little baby is doing so well!" Mitch says as he smiles at Scott, and Scott kisses Mitch's belly.

"Ow! The baby just kicked me in the nose!" Scott says and Mitch laughs loudly. "The baby didn't mean to Scott!" Mitch says, rubbing Scott's nose. "A lot of you guys have asked what the baby is going to call us. I am going to be called Papa." Scott says smiling proudly. "And I am going to be called Daddy." Mitch says as he rubs his belly. "Okay, let's open the envelope. The suspense is in the air!" Scott says with a big grin.

Scott and Mitch kiss, and they slowly open the envelope. Mitch and Scott smile at each other and hug. "IT'S A BOY!" Scott and Mitch say in unison and they kiss twice. "Aw! What a good picture of him!" Mitch says showing one of the ultrasound pictures. "He is so cute! Don't show that one! It's of his pee pee!" Scott says as he  busts out laughing and Mitch laughs too. "That picture shows that he is indeed a boy! He is so perfect, we can't wait for him to be here!" Mitch says as he kisses Scott's cheek.

Scott holds up the another ultrasound pic of Liam waving. The doctor wrote on the picture "Hi Daddy & Papa!" on it. "He is due April 28th! Mitch and I have decided on a name for him, don't we Mitchy?" Scott says as he lets Mitch sit on his lap. "Yes we do! Let's say it together." Mitch says as he puts his hand on Scott's cheek.

"Ready? One, two, three." Scott says. "Our little boy's name is going to be.. Liam Michael Richard Grassi-Hoying!" Mitch and Scott say with huge smiles on their faces. "We adore the name Liam. We are so happy with the name we chose." Mitch says. "Richard is my dad's name, while Michael is Mitch's dad's name. We really wanted to honor both of our dads, so they are Liam's middle names." Scott says as he gently rubs Mitch's belly. Mitch and Scott kiss and smile at each other.

Mitch and Scott posted an announcement on their Facebook's and the caption says: "Liam Michael Richard Grassi-Hoying coming in April! 💙"