Hudson's First Haircut

*I hope you guys enjoy this! Love you guys! ~Bree🍀

Hudson never had a haircut before, and Mitch and Scott didn't push it. Hudson is now four and his hair that is almost past his neck. Hudson has thick blonde hair, just like his Papa. But, Mitch has been noticing Hudson has been getting annoyed by his hair. Hudson hates it when Mitch of Scott have to brush it and his hair gets knots in it a lot.

Hudson is playing with his Legos on the floor. "Hey Huddy." Mitch says walking over to him. "Hi Daddy!" Hudson says. Mitch begins to play with Hudson's neck length hair. Mitch loves how soft Hudson's hair is and it's just like Scott's. "Daddy, my hair is too long, it keeps going in my face." Hudson says. "Mr Kyle. can cut your hair for you, baby. Would you like that?" Mitch asks. Hudson nods and smiles.

"Okay, let me call him. Papa will probably want to come too. How about we have a Hudson, Daddy and Papa day?" Mitch says with a smile. Hudson smiles at Mitch and hugs him. Mitch calls Kevin and Tara to watch Liam, Sophia and Isabella. Hudson runs upstairs and gets dressed but sees Scott is snoozing in bed. "Wake up, Papa!" Hudson says jumping up and down on the bed. "Hey, little man." Scott says as he plays with Hudson's hair.

Mitch walks into the bedroom to change his clothes. "Huddy is getting his first hair cut! Is that right, Huddy?" Mitch says as he changes his shirt. "Yes!" Hudson says excitedly. Scott smiles as he sits up. "Kevin and Tara are going to watch Isabella, Sophia and Liam for us. So we can spend one on one time with Huddy." Mitch says, smiling at Scott. Scott smiles happily and Mitch kissing his cheek, then sneezes. "Uh oh! Sophie gave Papa a cold!" Hudson says with a tiny giggle.

"I think she did, buddy. Let's get dressed then we can go." Scott says. Scott, Mitch and Hudson get ready to head out. Kevin and Tara come over and play with Sophia and Liam with Isabella in Tara's lap. Hayden begins to play Legos with Liam. "Thank you for watching them for us guys!." Scott says to Kevin and Tara. "It's no problem guys! Have fun! I can't wait to see your haircut Huddy!" Kevin says as he tickles Hudson. "Aw, no problem! Can't wait to see your hair, Hudson!" Tara says as she hugs Hudson.

Mitch and Scott kiss the other kids goodbye and head out with Hudson. Scott sneezes again. "Bless you, Papa." Hudson says. "Thank you, baby boy. Are you ready to go?" Scott asks Hudson. Hudson nods as he kicks his legs in his booster seat. Mitch smiles at Hudson. "You are so cute!" Mitch says as he tickles Hudson's feet. Hudson giggles loudly.

Once at Kyle Krieger's hair salon, Mitch and Hudson hold hands while Scott opens to door. "Hey Scott! Hey Mitch! Who's this little guy?" Kyle says smiling at Hudson. "This is Hudson." Scott says. "Hi! My name is Kyle! Your hair is so long and pretty!" Kyle says grinning at Hudson. "Hi!" Hudson says waving at Kyle.

"How do you guys want this hair?" Kyle asks Scott and Mitch while playing with Hudson's hair. "Cut it to about here, and cut it away from his face." Mitch says as he kisses Hudson's cheek. "You want your hair like Liam's, baby?" Mitch asks Hudson and he nods.

Scott picks up Hudson and puts him in the booster chair. Kyle begins to spray water on Hudson's hair to make it wet. "That tickles!" Hudson says as he laughs. Kyle grabs his scissors and begins to cut Hudson's hair. "Try to stay still for Mr. Kyle, okay?" Scott says. Mitch and Scott smile at Hudson.

"Good boy, baby. You are doing such an awesome job!" Mitch says with a smile. Scott Snapchats Hudson's getting his first haircut. "Huddy." Scott says and Hudson looks up. "Are you getting a haircut?" Scott asks. "Yes, Papa!" Hudson says smiling. Scott does another Snapchat of Mitch, who is an emotional mess. "Scott! Don't film me like this!" Mitch says as he laughs. "Emotional Daddy!" Scott says as he rubs Mitch's back.

"Daddy, don't cry!" Hudson says. Kyle giggles. Mitch takes pictures of Hudson. "Look at you posing! Just like Daddy." Scott says smiling at Mitch. Kyle finishes cutting Hudson's hair and blow drys it. "Wow! It's so short!" Hudson says giggling. "Do you like it?" Kyle says cleaning Hudson off. "Yes! Thank you!" Hudson says.

"Look at our baby! Mitch says to Scott. "Awesome hair cut, little man!" Scott says as he picks up Hudson. "Thank you very much, Kyle!" Scott says as he shakes Kyle's hand. "You're welcome! It is very nice to meet you, Hudson!" Kyle says to Hudson. "Nice to meet you!" Hudson says smiling. Scott. "Thank you Kyle! Hudson looks very handsome!" Mitch says as he shakes Kyle's hand.

"It's my pleasure! Have a great day guys!" Kyle says as he waves. Hudson and Mitch head to the car. Hudson climbs into his boost seat. "Do you need help?" Scott ask. Hudson nods no. "What would you like to eat Huddy?" Mitch asks. "Um, Chick Fil A?" Hudson asks. Mitch nods. 

"Let's take a picture of your new haircut, love!" Mitch says as he takes his iPhone out. Hudson smiles, showing his little white teeth. Mitch posted a picture of Hudson's new hair style on his Instagram. He writes the caption as; "Look at my baby boy! Finally got his first hair cut! 😭 Don't he look handsome? 😍

Mitch, Scott and Hudson went shopping and then brought Chipotle home for dinner :)