Sophia's Tea Party!

I used to have tea parties all the time when I was little! Hope you guys enjoy!  Love you guys! ~Bree💞

The boys are at school, and Mitch and Scott are working on Pentatonix things. Isabella is sitting and watching her Daddy and Papa, while Sophia is playing by herself with her doll. Sophia walks over to Mitch and begins to poke him.

"Hey baby, whatcha need?" Mitch asks Sophia. "Play? Pwease." Sophia says. "Okay! Can you give me a few more minutes?" Mitch asks and Sophia nods. Sophia walks over to Scott and begins to poke Scott. "What's up Soph?" Scott asks and sees Mitch giggling. "She wants us to play with her I guess. Right baby?" Mitch says to Sophia. "Tea party!" Sophia says happily. Scott nods and puts his laptop away.

"Can you bring all the cups down, Soph? Scott asks and Sophia runs upstairs to get the cups for the tea party. "She is so cute." Mitch says with a smile as he puts his laptop away. "She is our little princess, and so is Isabella." Scott says smiling at Isabella. Sophia comes down with dress up clothes and the tea cups. Scott brings over some juice to pour into the cups.

"Daddy, Papa dress up!" Sophia says. Mitch and Scott put on crowns and scarves around their necks. Sophia puts her Elsa dress on with dress shoes. Sophia sits in the little chair while Mitch and Scott sit in the floor.

"Sit." Sophia says pointing to the chairs. "Papa and I are too big to fit in the chairs, love." Mitch says as he kisses Sophia's cheek. "Can Issy play?" Scott asks and Sophia nods. Mitch picks up Isabella from her pack 'n play and puts Isabella in his lap. "Your lipstick looks so pretty Sophie! Such a pretty girl." Scott says. Mitch begins to laugh and take a picture of Sophia. "She looks like Miranda!" Mitch says to Scott and Scott laughs. "Who that?" Sophia asks Mitch and Scott. "One of Daddy and I's friends." Scott says sipping his juice.

"Makeup Daddy?" Sophia asks going through her little makeup bag. "Sure baby, put whatever you want on me." Mitch says giving Isabella to Scott. Sophia begins putting blush on Mitch, a color that is way too dark. Sophia begins to put two different colors of eyeshadow on each of Mitch's eyes. One eye is purple and one is pink. Sophia then puts purple lipstick on Mitch's lips. "Daddy is pretty!" Sophia says smiling at Mitch's makeup look. Scott smiles at Mitch.

"Daddy looks beautiful!" Scott says with a giggle. "Papa! Makeup?" Sophia asks and Scott nods. Scott hands Isabella back to Mitch. "What color is that, baby?" Scott asks Sophia, pointing to the blush. "Pink!" Sophia says as she puts the blush on Scott's cheeks. "Good girl baby! What color is this?" Mitch asks. "Bwue!" Sophia says. "Blue! Good girl." Mitch says. Sophia puts pink and blue eyeshadow on Scott's eyes.

"Do you think Papa should wear his makeup out?" Mitch asks. "Yeah!" Sophia says and Scott laughs. Mitch, Scott and Sophia work on Sophia counting and she counts up to ten! "Good girl Sophia!" Mitch says clapping. Sophia and Isabella begin to yawn. "Aw, looks like somebody is getting sleepy." Scott says to Sophia. Sophia nods as she rubs her eyes. Mitch and Scott take the girls upstairs to their afternoon nap. "I'll pick the boys up from school, Scott." Mitch says as he kisses Scott. "Be careful love, I love you." Scott says.  "I love you too." Mitch says smiling as he heads out the door.

Scott posts a picture of Instagram of the tea party. "Tea party with my two princesses and love. Do you guys love my makeup? 💋☕️"