The Nightmare

*Keep requests coming! I'm not sure who requested this one I am so sorry! Also, send requests for PTX oneshots! I need ideas! Love you guys ~Bree

Mitch and Scott are sleeping peacefully in bed. Mitch begins to roll around and begins to have a nightmare. The nightmare is about the kids getting hurt and dying in the end.

Mitch jumps up and whimpers. Mitch begins to cry softly. Scott wakes up to see Mitch in a ball, crying.

"Mitchy? What's wrong?" Scott asks as he rubs Mitch's back.

"I had a-a-a nightmare." Mitch says as he shakes.

Scott hugs Mitch tightly and rubs his back.

"All the kids died in the dream and it was all my fault!" Mitch says, sobbing.

"Mitchy, it's okay baby. I love you so much. The kids are perfectly fine, I promise you." Scott says softly.

Mitch sniffles and hugs Scott. Isabella begins to cry loudly from her bassinet.

"Aw baby, it's okay, it's okay!" Scott says.

Scott changes Isabella's diaper, and then hands a tiny Isabella to Mitch.

"I'm going to make her a bottle, okay?" Scott says and Mitch nods.

Mitch rocks Isabella gently and she quiets down.

"Shh. It's okay, baby girl. Papa is making you a bottle." Mitch says softly.

Scott walks in with Isabella's bottle and a fussy Sophia behind him.

"Thank you, Scott." Mitch says as he kisses Scott.

"Soph, what's wrong baby?" Scott asks.

"Scwary dream!" Sophia says.

"Don't cry baby, it's okay." Mitch says kissing Sophia and he finishes feeding Isabella her bottle.

Scott kisses Isabella's cheek and Mitch puts her in her bassinet that is next to him.

Hudson and Liam walk into Scott and Mitch's bedroom.

"Hey boys, what are you guys doing up this late?" Scott asks.

"I couldn't go back to sleep." Liam says as he sneezes.

"My legs hurt!" Hudson says with a tear going down his cheek.

"Come here, and join Papa, Soph, Issy and I." Mitch says smiling.

Hudson and Liam climb up on Mitch and Scott's king bed.

"Mitch, should I give Hudson pain medicine for his legs?" Scott asks and Mitch nods.

"Papa is going to give you medicine to help your legs feel better, okay?" Mitch says and Hudson nods.

Scott walks into the bathroom and grabs the Tylenol. Scott then pours the Children's Tylenol into the small cup and hands it to Hudson.

"Yucky." Hudson says after he drinks the Tylenol.

"I know bud, but it will help your legs feel better. You are having growing pains." Scott says as he rubs Hudson's back.

"Am I gonna be tall like you Papa?" Hudson asks and Mitch giggles.

"Maybe, bud! You and Li Li are already tall for your ages." Mitch says as he plays with Liam's dark brown hair.

"Is Soph okay?" Liam asks.

"She's okay bud, she just had a bad dream." Mitch says.

Sophia has since fallen asleep next to Scott and sucking on her thumb.

"Can I stay in here?" Liam asks.

"Me too!" Hudson asks. Mitch and Scott both happily nod.

Liam lays next to Sophia while Hudson lays next to Mitch. Mitch checks on Isabella who is still asleep and sucking on her pacifier.

"I love you all very, very, very much." Mitch says.

"Goodnight Daddy and Papa!" Hudson says.

"Goodnight!" Liam says.

"Sleep well. If you guys need anything, just wake Daddy or I up, okay?" Scott says.

The boys nod and go to sleep. Mitch and Scott look at each other.

"Does this make you feel better? After your scary dream you had." Scott says and Mitch nods.

"It does. I love having moments like this with all of them and you." Mitch says smiling at Scott.

"I love you, baby." Scott whispers.

"I love you too, Scotty." Mitch whispers.

They kiss twice and fall asleep <3