Valentine's Day 2.0

*Happy Valentine's Day! Sorry it's so short! Im trying to think of new one shots for you guys! I'm still a mess over the Janiel confirmation 😭😘 Hope you enjoy! 💋❤️❣😘😍 ~Bree

Mitch is out running errands, while Scott is watching all four kids. "Papa, who's your valentine?" Liam asks as he builds a tower with his Legos. "My Valentine is Daddy, bud! Do you have a Valentine?" Scott asks Liam as he lifts Isabella up and she giggles. "Willow is! I made her a card! She made me one too!" Liam says with a smile. "Aw that's so sweet. Hudson, do you have a valentine at school?" Scott asks Hudson. "Mariah!" Hudson says loudly. "Aw, which one is Mariah?" Scott asks confusingly.

"Mariah has pigtails, and pretty eyes. Christopher is her twin brother." Hudson says. "Oh, okay! I think I know who you are talking about. You were coloring with her yesterday when I picked you up?" Scott asks and Hudson nods with a big smile. Isabella giggles as Scott tickles her. Sophia walks down the steps, yawning. "Hey sleepy head. Did you have a nice nap?" Scott asks Sophia and Sophia nods.

Sophia climbs on Scott's lap and snuggles with him. "Guys, let's make a painting for Daddy." Scott says sitting up, and fixing Isabella's hair. "Yay! I wanna paint!" Hudson says. Scott takes the kids to the kitchen table to paint. "Okay guys, we are going to dip our hands in one of the colors of the paint." Scott says pouring four different colors of paint on four plates.

In age order, the kids dip their hand into the paint and place it on the paper. "Good job boys! Wash your hands and we can paint something else for Daddy." Scott says putting Sophia's hand on the paper. Finally, Scott dips Isabella's small hand into the paint and puts it on the paper.

Scott decorated the painting after it dried. He wrote "We love you Daddy! Love, Liam, Hudson, Sophia and Isabella." Scott opens the closet, where he hid 10 bouquets of balloons. "Balloons!" Sophia says jumping up and down. Scott places them in the living room. The doorbell rings and Scott runs to the door. Scott ordered three bouquets of flowers for Mitch. Sunflowers, Roses and Daffodils.

"The flowers smell good Papa!" Liam says smelling the flowers. Hudson looks out the window and sees Mitch. "Daddy is home! Daddy!" Hudson says running outside. "Hey Huddy!" Mitch says as he kisses Hudson's forehead. Liam runs to Mitch. "Hey Liam!" Mitch says as he kisses Liam cheek. "Let's go inside, it is cold out here." Mitch says walking in the house. Mitch walks in the house and sees all the balloons and flowers in the living room. "Scott! Oh my gosh,baby! Thank you!" Mitch says with a smile and tears coming down.

"Happy Valentine's Day Mitchy." Scott says smiling. Mitch and Scott kiss. "Happy Valentine's Day!" Mitch says smiling picking up Isabella. Sophia hugs Mitch's leg. "Hey baby girl." Mitch says kissing Sophia's forehead. "We made you this Daddy!" Liam says pointing to the painting. Mitch smiles big.

Scott shows Mitch the painting the kids did for Mitch, for Valentine's Day. "Aw! Thank you babies! It's so pretty!" Mitch says smiling at the kids. "Papa helped us!" Hudson says. "It's so pretty Scott, thank you baby." Mitch says. "You're welcome! I'll hang it in our room tonight." Scott says as he rubs Mitch's shoulders.

"Scott, you spoil me!" Mitch says smiling. Scott smiles back hugging Mitch. "I love to spoil you Mitchy" Scott smirks. Mitch smirks back.

Mitch, Scott and the kids spent family time this Valentine's Day :)