Superfruit Q&A #2

*This was requested! I am finally just now finishing it! I hope you guys enjoy this one! Love you guys! Bree💚

Mitch and Scott decided to do another Q&A! Scott sets up the camera, while Mitch feeds Sawyer a bottle. Sawyer is a month old now!

"Look at you opening your eyes! Good morning, angel!" Mitch says as he kisses Sawyer's cheek.

"Soph, Issy, are you girls okay? Do you need anything? Daddy and I are going to film a video." Scott asks the girls.

"No, Papa!" Sophia says and Isabella runs over to Scott.

"Juice!" Isabella says holding her sippy cup.

"Okay baby girl, I'll give you some juice. What do you say?" Scott says to Isabella.

"Pwease." Isabella says.

"Thank you for using your manners. Sophia, do you want some juice too?" Scott asks Sophia.

"Yes, Pwease!" Sophia says. Scott hands Sophia and Isabella their sippy cups.

"Fank you!" Sophia and Isabella says in unison.

Scott walks into the living room, and sits next to Mitch. Scott and Mitch kiss and smile at each other. Scott turns on the camera and begins the intro.

"My name is Waffles!" Scott says.

"And my name is Oatmeal! And we are the Grassi-Hoying kid's favorite breakfast meals!" Mitch says with a giggle.

"Today we are going a Q&Slay today! Thank you all for sending us questions, they are awesome! We love doing these for you guys!" Scott says.

• How are you recovering Mitch?
"Aw! Thank you for asking! That is so sweet! I am recovering really well! Still a little sore, but I'm back to doing mostly everything, minus having sex." Mitch says and Scott laughs.

"Still have to wait a few more weeks for that. But, I lost all my baby weight! That's a plus!" Mitch says as he giggles at Scott.

• Is Sawyer your last child?
Mitch and Scott shrug their shoulders.

"We think so." Mitch says and Scott nods. Mitch and Scott giggles.

• How are Daisy and Wyatt doing?
"Daisy and Wyatt are doing really well! Our fur babies! Daisy has been dealing with really bad allergies because of the weather, but she is doing much better now. Wyatt is doing just fine, being his grumpy self." Scott says with a chuckle.

"They are adjusting great with having Sawyer home. Honestly, after we brought Hudson home, Wyatt just doesn't mind little babies anymore. He knows what babies do and such." Mitch says.

"Daisy was super excited when we brought Sawyer home. Now she is much calmer and does very well with Sawyer." Scott says with a big smile.

Scott holds Wyatt up to the camera.

"Meow" Wyatt says as Scott kisses his cheek.

"Come here Daisy, come here!" Mitch says and Daisy runs in.

"There's Daisy! She loves being outside so that is why she is never in our videos! But don't worry, she sleeps inside every night and during storms." Scott says as he pets Daisy.