A Very Special Christmas!

It it Christmas Day in the Grassi-Hoying household! Mitch and Scott are cuddling in their king sized bed. Hudson is sleeping in his co-sleeper next to Mitch. Scott wakes up with Mitch in his arms. Scott kisses Mitch's forehead softly. Mitch opens his eyes and looks up at Scott.

"Hey beautiful, good morning." Scott says as he kisses Mitch's forehead again.

"Good morning Scotty, Merry Christmas love." Mitch says as he kisses Scott's neck.

Mitch places his head on Scott's shoulder.

"We should lay in bed as long as we can until Liam gets up. You know him, he is going to be bouncing off the walls." Scott says as he laughs.

"I know, he will be up anytime." Mitch says as he yawns.

Hudson opens his chocolate brown eyes in his co-sleeper. Scott looks over and smiles at Hudson.

"Hi, Huddy! Merry Christmas, buddy!" Scott says as he walks over and picks Hudson up.

Scott kisses Hudson's cheek several times and changes Hudson's diaper. Hudson babbles and chews on his teether. Scott brings Hudson over to Mitch and hands Hudson to him.

"Hey, baby boy! It is your first Christmas!" Mitch says as he grins ear to ear and kisses Hudson.

Hudson grins back with drool on his face.

"We are waiting for Liam to wake up, and then we can open gifts up, baby boy!" Scott says to Hudson as he wipes the drool off of Hudson's cheek.

Liam runs in his parent's bedroom with a toothy smile.

"Papa! Daddy! Santa came! Santa came!" Liam says as he climbs on his parent's bed.

"Did he? Oh boy!" Mitch says to Liam with a smile as he fixes Liam's messy bed hair.

"Are you ready to see what Santa brought us?" Scott asks Liam.

"Yes, Papa!" Liam says and he climbs off his parent's bed and runs down the steps.

"Liam, do not run sweety. You are going to fall." Mitch says as he heads down the steps with Hudson in his arms.

Liam listens to his Daddy and walks down the rest of the steps. Scott follows behind with a camera. He begins to film the special moment.

"Wow, Liam! Look what Santa brought!" Scott says with a big smile.

"He ate the cookies Papa! Daddy look!" Liam says with excitement.

"Wow! Santa must have been hungry, huh?" Mitch says as he sits Hudson on the floor with a pillow behind him, to help him remain sitting up.

Hudson babbles as he looks up at Christmas tree lights.

"Liam, do you want to help Hudson open his presents?" Scott says to Liam.

"Okie dokie, Papa!" Liam says and sits next to Hudson.

Mitch takes a few pictures of the boys with their matching Frosty pajamas.

"Liam, Huddy's presents are wrapped in Winnie the Pooh wrapping paper, okay?" Mitch says to Liam.

"Okay, Daddy!" Liams says as he looks for Hudson's presents.

Mitch, Scott and Liam all helped Hudson open his Christmas presents from Santa and Rudolph! Wyatt came over and played with the bows.

Mitch and Scott were pleased on how well Liam was being helpful with Hudson and waiting to open his own presents from Santa.

Mitch was extremely thrilled that Hudson was enjoying his first Christmas, even though he was only five months old.

Hudson received a lot of baby toys, teething toys, rattles, some clothes, and Hudson's favorite, an Eeyore stuffed animal. Hudson held his little Eeyore as he watched his big brother Liam begin to open his presents.

It was Liam's turn to open his gifts! Liam's gifts were wrapped in a mixture of Frozen and Paw Patrol wrapping paper. Liam was very excited to open his gifts and was extremely elated when some of his presents were from Elsa and Anna.

Liam received Legos, dress up clothes, Elsa and Anna dolls, Hot Wheels cars and Liam's two favorite My Little Ponies, Rainbow Dash and Rarity!

As Liam and Hudson played with their new toys, it was now Mitch and Scott's turn to give each other presents they bought for each other. They first open the one from the boys. Kirstie took Liam out to help pick out gifts for Mitch and Scott.

Mitch received nail polish and makeup while Scott received a hairbrush and hair gel. Mitch and Scott softly chuckle at the gifts their three and five month old sons picked out for them.

"Thank you very much, Liam and Huddy for my presents! I love them!" Mitch says as he walked over and kissed both of his boys.

"You're welcome, Daddy!" Liam said as he played with his ponies.

"Thank you both for the hair gel, Papa really needed some!" Scott said as he kissed Liam and Hudson's cheeks.

It was now Mitch's turn to give Scott his presents. Mitch bought Scott a watch, a pair of shoes, and a necklace with the boys names on them.

"Thank you so much, Mitchy. I love you so so much." Scott says.

Mitch and Scott kiss.

"You're welcome, baby! Merry Christmas." Mitch says as he kisses Scott again.

It was Scott's turn to give Mitch his presents. Scott bought Mitch his favorite cologne, some clothes from his favorite stores, septum rings, and some nail polish.

"You are the best Scott. Thank you so much." Mitch says as he kisses Scott.

Scott picked up a little box that was hiding under the Christmas tree.

"Mitchy, ever since I met you, you have made me one of the happiest men ever. You make me smile, you make me work hard, you make a better man. One of the greatest decisions I have ever made was marrying you. You are an incredible father to our boys, I wouldn't have picked anybody else to have children with. I love you so much Mitchell Coby Michael Grassi-Hoying. So, I have a question to ask you." Scott says to Mitch as he holds his hand. Scott gets down on one knee.

"Mitchy, Will you marry me, again?" Scott smiles as he opens the ring box.

"Of course I will Scott! Yes!" Mitch says in tears.

Scott and Mitch kiss passionately.

"Does this mean we will have a wedding just like Auntie Esther and Uncle Darien?" Liam says with a smile.

"Just a little one, but yes just like Auntie Esther and Uncle Darien." Mitch smiles at Liam.

After opening all of the presents, the Grassi-Hoyings got ready for the annual PTX Christmas party!