Date Night In!

*This was suggested by AriannaMosser5 ! Thank you for the suggestion! I hope you guys enjoy! Do you guys think I should make a different book for the other ptx members? Let me know! Love you guys! ~Bree❤️

Mitch is setting up for his date night in with Scott. Jake and Alex are going to take all four kids to spend the night at their house, so Scott and Mitch can have a night alone. Alex, Scott, Liam and Hudson head to Petco to get food for Wyatt and Daisy. "Thank you Jakey for helping me decorate the house! You are so creative!" Mitch says as he hugs Jake. "You're welcome Mitchy! This is so cute!" Jake says as he kisses Isabella's cheek.

"Are you sure you feel okay to watch all the kids? I know you have been feeling sick the past few weeks." Mitch says as he rubs Jake's small baby bump. "I feel a lot better! That medicine you told me about has really helped my nausea Mitch!" Jake says with a smile. "I glad you are feeling better! You look really good!" Mitch says. "Thank you! I turned eighteen weeks yesterday!" Jake says as he touched his small baby bump.

Sophia runs over to Jake. "Uncle Jakey!" Sophia says. "Hey princess!" Jake says as he hugs Sophia tightly. Mitch and Jake light all the candles up then Mitch goes to the kitchen to finish cooking. Scott, Liam, Hudson and Alex walk in and Scott jaw drops. "Aw! Mitchy! You are so cute!" Scott says as he kisses Mitch. "We are going to have a relaxing night." Mitch says with a smirk, as he rubs Scott's chest. Liam and Hudson run upstairs to grab their pillow and blankets.

Alex hugs and kisses Jake. "You feel okay?" Alex asks and Jake nods with a big smile. "The baby has been kicking a lot today!" Jake says, as Alex kisses Jake's baby bump. "Not too much longer until you guys find out if the baby is a boy or a girl!" Scott says as he kisses Isabella's cheek. "I can't wait to find out!" Alex says smiling at Jake, and kisses his cheek softly.

"Well Scott and I are going to give you two a baby shower, that's for sure!" Mitch says. "Aw thank you! I can't wait to start planning everything!" Jake says as he giggles. "Guys, are you ready to go?" Alex asks the kids. "Yes Uncle Lex!" Liam says. "Yes!" Hudson says as he grabs his pillow. All the kids hug and kiss Scott and Mitch. "Have fun with Uncle Alex and Uncle Jake! Be good!" Mitch says to the kids. Scott helps Alex and Jake take the kids bags out and puts them in the trunk.

Scott and Mitch watch the kids go into Alex's  car, and wave goodbye. Mitch hugs Scott and they begin to French kiss. "You are so perfect, setting this up for me. I love you so much." Scott says. "I love you too, baby! I made your favorite meal, lasagna." Mitch says as he rubs Scott's chest. "Who taught you how to make  lasagna?" Scott asks with a giggle and Mitch giggles back. "I may or may not have called your mom and asked for the recipe." Mitch says as he kisses Scott.

Mitch takes the lasagna and bread sticks to the table. "You are so cute! I need to take a picture of this!" Scott says as he takes pictures of the table with candles around it on the floor and flower pedals. Mitch brings out the sparkling water. "Thank you for doing this, Mitchy. You spoil me." Scott says. "Of course, Scott! I love to spoil you!" Mitch says as he feeds Scott a bite of food. "Yum! This is really good, baby! Awesome job, love bug." Scott says with a smile.

Mitch and Scott talk about life, tour, and the kids while they ate and drank their sparkling water. "Do you need help cleaning up, Mitchy?" Scott asks and Mitch nods no. "Go ahead and relax baby, I'll join you in a few minutes!" Mitch says as he put the dishes away in the dishwasher. Scott heads out on the deck and relaxes. Mitch comes out a few minutes later and sits with Scott. "Such a beautiful night." Mitch comments, "Couldn't have been any more perfect for us." Mitch says.

Scott nods in agreement and starts: "There's only one thing that makes this night even more beautiful and perfect." Scott says as he smiles at Mitch. "Oh, really? What's that?" Mitch asks Scott. "You, babe." Scott says as he kisses Mitch softly. "Thank you baby, you are perfect too." Mitch says as he lays his head on Scott's chest. Scott spanks Mitch's butt. "Ow! That hurt!" Mitch says playfully to Scott.

Scott and Mitch begin to makeout. "I love you so much, Mitchy." Scott says with a smile. "I love you too, Scott. Would you like to watch a movie?" Mitch asks and Scott nods. They kiss passionately and head inside. Scott spanks Mitch's butt. "Stop!" Mitch says with a giggle and spanks Scott's butt. Scott puts in the movie Titanic and Mitch sits on Scott's lap.

Mitch and Scott have a toast and kiss. "Thank you dinner sweety, it was delicious." Scott says as he cuddles with Mitch. "You're welcome, love bug." Mitch says as he covers Scott up with a blanket. "Are you comfy, Mitchy?" Scott asks and Mitch's nods. Scott and Mitch cuddle and kiss each other all night long. They had an amazing date night <3