Sophia's First Steps

**Hope you guys enjoy this one! I know you guys love my fluff! Credit to the artworks original owner! Found it on Instagram** ~ Bree 👾

Liam and Hudson are spending the night at Kirstie's house while Mitch and Scott relax and play with Sophia one on one. Scott tickles Sophia and she giggles loudly. Mitch puts a pizza in the oven for him and Scott. "Thank you baby." Scott says smiling. "You're welcome Scotty." Mitch says as he walks back to where Scott was. Sophia tries to climb up on the chair. "Whatcha doing, baby girl?" Mitch says with a giggle as he puts Sophia in his lap. "I think she is ready to start walking." Scott says proudly.

"I think she is too. Let's see if she can." Mitch says. Mitch holds Sophia up, holding her hands. Scott holds his hands out. "Come here baby girl! Come to Papa." Mitch let's go of Sophia's hands and Sophia begins to take small steps over to Scott. Mitch jaw drops. "You did it baby girl! Good job!" Scott says as he kisses Sophia's cheek and hugging her tightly. Mitch begins to cry. "You are such a big girl now!" Mitch says as he leans over and kisses Sophia's cheek.

"Let me get the camera so we can film it!" Mitch says getting up and running to find the camera and set it up. "You are such a big girl Sophia!" Scott says tickling Sophia. "Da Da!" Sophia says, looking for Mitch. "He's coming back baby girl." Scott says. "Pa Pa!" Sophia says hugging Scott. "Aw. You are such a sweet little girl. I love you so much." Scott says as he kisses Sophia again.

Mitch comes back in the room and sits on the floor. Scott stands Sophia up and holds her hands. "Come to Daddy, Sophia!" Mitch says cheering Sophia on. Sophia takes a few steps towards Mitch and falls in his lap. Scott cheers. "Yay Sophie!" Scott says as he claps. Mitch hugs Sophia tightly

The oven beeps and Scott walks over to get the pizza out of the oven. "Da da da da." Sophia says. Mitch fixes Sophia hair bow in her light brown soft hair. Sophia's looks at Mitch with her hazel eyes. She has Mitch's lips and nose with Scott's ears and eye shape. "Pa Pa!" Sophia says loudly. Scott walks over to Mitch and Sophia. "I'm right here, sweet girl. Just getting Daddy and I's dinner." Scott says as he sits next to Mitch.

Scott kisses Mitch's cheek and Mitch kisses him back. "Pizza looks good! Let's wait for it to cool down." Mitch says. Scott picks Sophia up and throws her up in the air. She giggles loudly.

Mitch heads into the kitchen to get a slice of pizza for himself and Scott. "Thank you, baby." Scott says to Mitch. Scott walks over to the table and puts Sophia in her high chair. Mitch makes Sophia some baby food. "Daddy is making you some food, baby girl." Scott says as he kissing Sophia cheek. "Here you go sweet girl." Mitch says as he begins to feed Sophia. Sophia smiles at Mitch and Scott. "Is it good baby girl?" Mitch says with a chuckle. Sophia opens her mouth for another bite.

"You love carrots! Mmmm!" Scott says as he takes a picture of Sophia's messy face. "Looks like somebody is going to need a tubby!" Mitch says as he finishes feeding Sophia her dinner. Scott and Mitch finish their dinner and Scott cleans up. "Babe, I could have gotten it!" Mitch says. "Mitchy, it's fine baby. Go start Sophie's bath." Scott says as he kisses Mitch.

Mitch smiles as he takes Sophia upstairs for her bath. Scott comes up after he finishes cleaning up. "Look who it is Sophie! There's Papa!" Mitch says as he looks at Scott. Sophia smiles as she splashes the bubbles around. "She is so stinking cute." Scott says to Mitch and Mitch begins to wash Sophia's hair. Scott sits on the floor and plays with the bath toys. "S, O, P, H, I, A! That spells Sophia!" Scott says, spelling Sophia's name out in foam letters. Mitch smiles seeing Scott with Sophia and seeing them bond. Scott begins to rinse the shampoo out of Sophia hair. "Good girl Sophie!" Scott says.

"Her hair is getting long babe." Scott says making sure all the shampoo is out of Sophia's hair. "It is! It is getting absolutely gorgeous." Mitch says. Scott finishes cleaning and washing Sophia. Mitch wraps her up in a hooded towel while Scott cleans the tub. "All done!" Mitch says as he kisses Sophia's cheek a few times and it makes Sophia laugh. Scott kisses Sophia's cheek as well.

Sophia begins to yawn and lays her head on Mitch's shoulder. "Somebody is getting sleepy." Mitch says as he begins to put Sophia's pajamas on and he dries her hair. Scott gives Sophia her pacifier. "There you go sweet girl." Scott says to Sophia softly

"What story would you like to read tonight, baby girl?" Scott asks Sophia as he shows her a few books to choose from. She randomly points to one and Scott begins to read it to her. Mitch loves it when Scott read the kids stories because he gets really into it. Before Scott could finish the book, Sophia is sleeping in Mitch's lap. "She's knocked out." Scott says in a whisper.

Mitch places Sophia in her crib. Mitch and Scott place small kisses on her forehead and cover her up with her blanket. Mitch turns the noise maker on, Sophia's favorite thing, while Scott turns on her night light. Scott makes sure the baby monitor is on and the camera is on. Mitch and Scott leave the room quietly.

Scott and Mitch begin to watch a movie on Netflix in their bedroom. "I love you so much Scott." Mitch says as he lays his head on Scott's chest. "I love you too, Mitchy. Sophia is sleeping good." Scott says as he smiling at the baby camera. "I'm glad she is sleeping good in her crib now." Mitch says. Scott and Mitch kiss a few times. "Goodnight Mitchy, sleep well." Scott says. "Goodnight Scott. Snuggle!" Mitch says with a chuckle . Scott wraps his arms around Mitch's waist and Mitch lays his head on Scott's shoulder. Mitch smiles and the both fall asleep. :)