Spending Time With Liam!

*Another throwback with little Liam! He is two here! Scott and Mitch spending time with their little man. Nothing much to this one, just some fluff and cuteness. Suggestions will be appreciated! <3 love you guys! ~Bree😘

Scott and Liam are laying on the couch together, and playing a game on Liam's iPad. "What color is this?" Scott says pointing to the screen. "Bwue!" Liam says pointing to the word blue. "Blue! Good boy Liam." Scott says praising Liam. "What color is this?" Scott says pointing to the screen. "Um." Liam says thinking. "I'll give you a hint, it starts wit the letter G." Scott says. "Gray!" Liam says loudly. "Good job!" Scott says as he begins to tickle Liam. Liam giggles loudly.

Mitch comes in from running errands that he did most of the day. "Daddy!" Liam says with a smile. "Hey baby!" Mitch says as he kissing Scott. "What have you two been doing?" Mitch says as he puts the groceries away in the fridge. "We have been practicing our colors! Right Liam?" Scott asks and Liam nods happily.

"Good job Liam! Hey bud, do you need to potty?" Mitch asks and Liam nods. "Okay, let's go on the potty." Mitch says as he takes Liam to the bathroom. "You shouldn't hold it in, bud. Papa will help you if I am not here, okay?" Mitch says as Liam goes to the bathroom. Liam flushes the toilet and begins to wash his hands. "Good job, Liam! You didn't have an accident!" Scott says with a smile.

Liam has only been potty training for two weeks now and has only had two accidents so far. Mitch helps dry Liam's hands off and Liam softly taps on Mitch's growing belly. "Baby!" Liam says as he kisses Mitch's baby bump. Mitch and Scott smile at each other. "Be easy, bud." Scott says. "When is the baby coming out!" Liam says as Mitch fixes Liam's hair. "In June! Only four more months!" Mitch says smiling at Liam.

Liam runs back downstairs, with Mitch and Scott follow suit. "Can I have a kiss? I didn't get one when I came home." Mitch says leaning near Liam's lips. Liam kisses Mitch twice. "Thank you, baby boy!" Mitch says sitting on the couch, stretching his legs out. "Can I have a kiss?" Scott says pouting his lips, and Liam kisses him. "Thank you! You are such a sweet little boy." Scott says.

"The baby is kicking Liam! Do you want to feel?" Mitch asks and Liam runs over. "Put your hand right here." Mitch says softly. "Baby Huddy!" Liam says. "Good job, bud! That is baby Huddy kicking Daddy, huh?" Scott says as he feels Hudson kick. "Stop kicking Daddy, Huddy! It isn't nice!" Liam says to Mitch's belly and Mitch giggles. "Liam, it's okay. When he kicks it tells me he is okay and awake. He is just stretching and moving around, it doesn't hurt." Mitch says to Liam.

Scott kisses Mitch's belly and kisses Mitch. "You feel okay?" Scott asks. "I'm fine babe, my back just hurts." Mitch says as he reassures Scott. Scott covers Mitch up with a blanket and kisses his cheek. "Rest baby." Scott says softly. Mitch smirks and rubs Scott's chin. "Scott, I am fine sweety, no need to worry. Hudson is fine, he's kicking my ribs as I speak." Mitch says as he tries to make Hudson kick somewhere else.

"Somebody is going to have bruised ribs tomorrow." Scott says as he laughs. "He is going to kick them until they break!" Mitch says sarcastically. Liam gives Mitch his sippy cup to drink. "Aw, thank you Liam." Mitch says taking a tiny sip. "Let's play cars Daddy and Papa!" Liam says dumping all his cars out on the floor. "I'll play with you, bud. Daddy is resting right now." Scott says as he helps Liam build a track.

"Who got me this?" Liam asks pointing to the tracks. "Uncle Kevin bought that for you baby, for Christmas last year." Mitch says smiling as he texts Esther. "Does the track look good, Liam?" Scott asks and Liam looks at the track. "I like it!" Liam says. "Good, keep the cars away from the couch so Daddy doesn't fall." Scott says.

Mitch tries to get comfortable on the couch. "Do you want something for your back, Mitchy?" Scott asks. "Can you get me the heating pad? Please?" Mitch says and Scott nods, walking over to the get the heating pad. Scott puts it on the lowest setting and puts it on the couch for Mitch. "Thank you so much, Scott." Mitch says as he kisses Scott. "If you need anything else Mitch, let me know." Scott said getting back on the floor with Liam.

Scott and Liam are playing with his play kitchen. "What are you going to make, Liam?" Mitch asks as he snapchats Liam. "Cookies!" Liam says as he smiles at the camera. "Let me put your apron on bud." Scott says to Liam. Liam runs over to Scott. "Here's your cookie Daddy!" Liam says. "Thank you, baby." Mitch says kissing Liam. "Here's yours, Papa!" Liam says. "Thank you Liam!" Scott says as he kisses Liam.

A few hours later, Scott orders a pizza online while Mitch naps. "Liam, don't wake up Daddy, okay?" Scott says to Liam while Liam runs into the living room to play with his iPad on the floor. Liam is playing his Sesame Street letter game and Mitch wakes up. "Hey Liam, whatcha doing, baby?" Mitch says as he checks his phone. "Playing my Elmo game!" Liam says with a smile. Scott walks in and grins at Mitch. "Hey baby." Scott says kissing Mitch. "I ordered a pizza and mozzarella sticks." Scott says as he rubs Mitch's back.

"Oh my God, I love you Scott. Thank you. I have been wanting mozzarella sticks all day." Mitch says as he begins to rub Scott's leg. "Daddy, can you help me put my TinkerBell dress on?" Liam says as he runs over to Mitch. "Sure baby! Come here." Mitch says. Scott smiles seeing his son happy playing dress up. He begins to Snapchat Liam. "Liam, your dress is so pretty!" Scott says smiling. "Thank you, Papa!" Liam says with a tiny giggle.

The pizza comes, Scott, Mitch and Liam eat as a happy small family :)